+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VARIOUS IMMIGRATION PROGRAMMES FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS IN CANADA

vivek1511

Oct 25, 2019
I am Mauritian, I did a 14 months course at CDI college. Now I am working full time with my 14 month PGWP. After 12 months of full time employement you have the right to ask for the CSQ (Acceptation Certificate of Quebec) which allows you to ask for PR. It takes 3 weeks max for the CSQ application to be processed. It is the cheapest and most efficient way I have found here :) School was flexible too, so it gave me enough time off to actually get a good part time job.

It is about finding the most cost effective and easier way, right? Glad I found that, because I was at LaSalle College before CDI and it would have cost me a fortune.

optimaxx

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
NOC Code......
hello everyone, I got my passport request and I sent my passport to VFS Chandigarh and received passport unstamped. Why could it happen? I am very much worried. :(
Hi. So you got the request for the passport for an
international study permit and got back without any stamp? Is your passport expired or close to the expiry date?

It is really strange why I would receive an empty pass after getting a request for sending it?

thanks

Simmidas

Mar 19, 2019
Hello All,

I am not sure if this is the right thread to ask my query. I wanted to understand based on the experience of members. I am looking to do my masters (MBA) from a private university in Canada. I am getting confusing reviews about the same from consultants here.

My profile:
Education : B.tech Computer (Bachelor 4 years)
Year Passed : 2006
Work exp: From 2006 till now. Total 13 years. Core IT all the time.
IELTS acdamic: LWRS : 8787 Total Bands 7.5.

Please let me know if it is possible to get Student Visa based on my profile above? Does study Gap can create issue even though i have work ex to show for all the years.

Regards
Hello,

My spouse is having a similar profile like yours. Could you please your experience about securing a student Visa and experience while applying to universities.

Thanks!

Simmidas

Mar 19, 2019
GUYS PLZ HELP

im having 65%in btech
03 years of gap after graduation
11 backlogs all cleared
6.5 band
got an active extra curriculum past and foreign uni. online certificates
owner of a startup

am i eligible for masters from canada??

plz help
Try to look for those courses which have mentioned professional masters or for exp folks. Based on my research, try to apply for MEngg courses as many of them accept students with professional experience. I have 13 years of exp in IT and I am trying to apply to such programs only. Do not apply for Thesis based/Project based programs, you will be wasting you money in applications. Look for only Course Based programs to increase your chances of getting selected. Check for these universities/courses below who accept people with exp.
1. https://www.ece.ubc.ca/academic-programs/graduate/programs/masters-engineering
2. http://www.sfu.ca/computing/current-students/graduate-students/academic-programs/professional-master-of-science-in-computer-science/about-the-program.html
3. https://www.concordia.ca/ginacody/computer-science-software-eng/programs/software-eng/meng.html?utm_source=redirect&utm_campaign=meng-software-engineering.html
4. https://grad.uwo.ca/admissions/international.html

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
Hi,

If my spouse is non accompanying in my study permit, can I get the spouse work permit after few months in landing in Canada? If not when I can get my spouse to Canada?

Thank you

vaibhavsharma

Aug 29, 2015
Toronto
Category........
LANDED..........
Canada
Hi,

If my spouse is non accompanying in my study permit, can I get the spouse work permit after few months in landing in Canada? If not when I can get my spouse to Canada?

Thank you
HI, Its better that you apply for spouse open work permit after you land in Canada and joined your college..

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
HI, Its better that you apply for spouse open work permit after you land in Canada and joined your college..
Thank you for the response. So, when I apply for study permit, do I mention as "spouse non accompanying"?

Rimshajameel001

Oct 31, 2019
Canada
Hi , my name is sara I’m going to submit my application sds but i have certain questions ;
1) where I am supposed to attach my job related letters ?
2) Where I am supposed to attach my job leave acceptance letter ?
3) i have name change n passport change explanation , where should i attached them?
4) where i should attach my property and tax returns ?
Kindly help thanks

elchar

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
Hello everyone, I´ve been thinking on study in canada and eventually migrate with my spouse and 4yrs old daugther. Can you recomend me a university in where I can apply for something related to Business, Project, Leadership or Management and be able to apply for working visa, during and after my study permision?

Thanks for your kindly advise

Shlokwow

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
Hello,
Does anyone know about the College Canada, Montreal.?

My agent suggested me this college as I'm having 21 backlogs and got 3 refusals based upon purpose of visit for Jan 2020 intake.

Please revert.