+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VARIOUS IMMIGRATION PROGRAMMES FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS IN CANADA

Anjali0582

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hi Members,
I would like to study in Canada, I am 36 years old, still would like to apply in a PG course. Can seniors please suggest which province should i select which can favor my PR application after my study. Thanks

Paiaiswarya

Apr 15, 2019
Hey guys..

My boyfriend's profile is as follows -

12th(high school) - 85%, passed out in March 2013
Joined Chartered Accountancy (CA) course in May 2013, where he cleared its Entrance exam in November 2013, and Intermediate exam (1st group) in November 2017, and he also simultaenously joined for Bcom (graduation) under correspondance in 2015, and passed with 45% in 2017 (the low grades was because he could not focus on both the courses at the same time).
In June 2017, he joined for internship in a CA firm and left the same in September 2018, due to stress and excess work pressure.

He then joined for IELTS coaching in Jan 2019 and gave the exam in Feb 2019.
He scored 6.5 overall (R 6.5, W 6.5, S 7, L 6)
He has applied for one year certificate course 'Project Management Techniques' in Cegep de la Gaspésie et des Iles, Montreal, also looking to apply in Fanshawe college too.
Since getting a job here with his graduation marks is difficult, a diploma or a ceritificate course would be a good addition to his degree, especially in this course because of its prospects in Business field today.

If he manages to get a offer letter, is getting a visa with this profile difficult?

We intend to get married next month (inter religion marriage, he is a Christian and me a Hindu), and then I want to join him on a spouse open work permit (want to apply for his study permit and spouse open work permit together), since he has never travelled anywhere outside India, and has not lived alone (except for a few months) in his whole life, and we have been in a relationship for more than a year, but were not living together, and don't want to stay apart anymore after marriage. Also I want to gain work experience from Canada, and support him financially too.

Relationship proof - We can provide pictures, emails and call logs of our one year relation, and of marriage, which will be held in registrar office only with his family being present, since my family is against it.

Financial proof - Education Loan from SBI ( to cover GIC, tuition fees and living expenses), and my IT returns, my income being interest recieved of about 3-4 lakhs a year from fixed deposits made in my name by my father six to seven years ago. Also, his father, working in Muscat, is ready to write an affidavit, to take care of all expenses during our stay in Canada.

Home ties - We dont have any property in each of our name, but the loan will be in our name, and our parents, and his younger sister, will be dependant on us for future issues like her studies, marriage, etc. So getting a job back here in India is our main priority, after the Canadian exposure and diploma.
Also, I need to come back to India, to convince my parents about my choice of partner, since they are not on talking terms with me now because of this.
Is it enough home ties? And is it enough mentioning the same in SOP? How to prove your family will be dependant on you in the future?

Sorry for the really long post.
Please advice on the chances of our visa

Hafolabi197

Apr 16, 2019
Hi everyone.i want to apply to study in Canada.is it a must I have to do the IELTS test before applying for a master course in any school in Canada?pls your response will be highly helpful for me

faizanshafiq

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
Hello Everone,
I have a question. I applied in University of Calgary in MSCS for fall 2019 and have got admission. Now i want to apply for visa. I will be showing 12-15 lakh statement from my father bank account.
I have been fully funded from the university. I have got 29000 CAD and 27000 CAD for first and second year respectively.
I want to know what are my chances of getting a visa. I have 14000 CAD per year fee. Is the funding provided to me sufficient to grant me a visa.
Waiting for your response...
Thanks