+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VARIOUS IMMIGRATION PROGRAMMES FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS IN CANADA

Maang48

Jan 29, 2019
Yesterday at 10:22 PM
Hi, i got refusal on my OWP .im in India.my wife is studing in Toronto.my document was Land valuation, resident valuation,marriage cards both,ITR, Engagement hotel bill and photographs,Marriage hotel bills and photos, Honeymoon hotel bills and photos,Bank balace upto 5 lacks in joint account with my wife,Her identity of my place,My work experience,parents support affidavits,her bank balance certificate and study and visa document ,what is miss in these documents,,Please suggest me.thank you

ffn_343

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Hi everyone,

I have some specific questions and really appreciate your input.
I was student in canada from 2013-2015. Got my PGWP for 3 years but I wasn't able to extent it(through LMIA) and the work permit application got rejected!
I came back to my home country as my PGWP expired.
I applied for Express Entry, got into the pool but haven't got the ITA.
Now I want to go back to canada as a student. With all of these, what are my chances to get another study permit(admission from Langara College)?
In the application form for study permit, it asks me if I ever got rejection(i say yes) and it asks me if I applied to remain in canada. Does it mean PR application? Should I say yes?
I appreciate your help as I'm super confused.

Pre33

Star Member
Sep 23, 2017
Can you someone please tell is it possible to get a Canada student visa after rejection I have had 4 rejections when i applied in India the reason for all 4 times is "They checked the others box". yes i failed in 2 subjects i think that might be the reason. Now I am in Portugal on Resident Permit I would like give it another try as its been an year it happened and i really want to pursue my dream of studying in Canada. I am planning to go there for September 2019 intake i have contacted the Embassy of Canada in Portugal they were saying that i need to apply at Paris Canadian Embassy in France. My question is what are the chances of getting a student visa and can i apply for Canada visa at any nearest embassy? I also order Caip notes today .

Hpp17

Mar 22, 2019
I have also applied in one of this program and now it’ll required PCC and not sure how to get because I’m from India but in USA since last 5 years on student visa. Can someone please help me here on how to get PCC.

Anshveer

Star Member
Mar 29, 2019
  1. Hello Tiger
    Please help me

I m.hvng
    7.4 cgpa 10th
    84% 12th
    54% graduation along with doing ca side by side and doing part time work as an instagrammer. I hv certificates for ca foundation and ipcc.
    NO COMPARTMENTS AND NO BACKLOGS EVER IN LIFE.
    IELTS - 7 BAND NOT LESS THAN 6)
    (7.5 LISTENING AND 7 IN SPEAKING)
    No GAP EVER

I got admitted in St clair college
    FOR IBM-Logistics
    2year COURSE (may)

Requirement for ibm-logistics
    6 not less than 5.5
    and just a pass class degree

Offer letter in 12days and submitted all documents and paid fees for an year and gic too.
    SOP FULLY ATTACHED AND WELL EXPLAINED
    ATTACHED PROPERTY PAPERS AND SHOWED 15LAKH+ ( AFTER PAYING 14 LAKH FEES AND GIC)

I M WORRIED ABOUT MY VISA
    WHAT SHOULD I DO??
    WILL I GET ??VISA..???

i hv seen people getting visa hvng 50% and less in 10/12th also and many hvnh 46% in masters too got visa..

Jss592

Star Member
Dec 16, 2018
  1. Hello Tiger
    Please help me

I m.hvng
    7.4 cgpa 10th
    84% 12th
    54% graduation along with doing ca side by side and doing part time work as an instagrammer. I hv certificates for ca foundation and ipcc.
    No GAP EVER

FOR IBM-Logistics
    2year COURSE (may)

6 not less than 5.5

Offer letter in 12days and submitted all documents and paid fees for an year and gic too.
    ATTACHED PROPERTY PAPERS AND SHOWED 15LAKH+ ( AFTER PAYING 14 LAKH FEES AND GIC)

WHAT SHOULD I DO??
    WILL I GET ??VISA..???

i hv seen people getting visa hvng 50% and less in 10/12th also and many hvnh 46% in masters too got visa..
You must get a VISA , i would suggest if you have good proof of funds apart from GIC, show it in a way that the IRCC officer feels that you will leave Canada after complition of your course. For Example - Show Calulation which includes - Cost of stay for 1 year, Cost of return ticket to your home country, and fees for 2nd year etc. When you express this, the immigration officer gets the confidence that you will leave Canada after the course and you do not intend to stay or do illegal jobs to earn extra.

Reactions: Anshveer

Anshveer

Star Member
Mar 29, 2019
You must get a VISA , i would suggest if you have good proof of funds apart from GIC, show it in a way that the IRCC officer feels that you will leave Canada after complition of your course. For Example - Show Calulation which includes - Cost of stay for 1 year, Cost of return ticket to your home country, and fees for 2nd year etc. When you express this, the immigration officer gets the confidence that you will leave Canada after the course and you do not intend to stay or do illegal jobs to earn extra.
Yaa apart from gic i hv showed them 15lakh+ in my sponsor account
and my fees is 7lakh per year so i hv shown them that i will pay fees from it and personal expenses i hv my own account in which i do hv 8lakh .

ya also sir, i hv constraining my course of 2year into 16month so that my main intention is study and come back India.
Moreover property papers arr also attached and i hv shown th the companies and type of jobs i will get with canadian experience

Jss592

Star Member
Dec 16, 2018
Yaa apart from gic i hv showed them 15lakh+ in my sponsor account
and my fees is 7lakh per year so i hv shown them that i will pay fees from it and personal expenses i hv my own account in which i do hv 8lakh .

ya also sir, i hv constraining my course of 2year into 16month so that my main intention is study and come back India.
Moreover property papers arr also attached and i hv shown th the companies and type of jobs i will get with canadian experience
I think you will get the VISA soon, but just in case if you get a rejection, do not apply again without ordering the Case notes. That will give you the exact reason for rejection and you can ractify the reason and apply again.
Wish you luck.

Anshveer

Star Member
Mar 29, 2019
I think you will get the VISA soon, but just in case if you get a rejection, do not apply again without ordering the Case notes. That will give you the exact reason for rejection and you can ractify the reason and apply again.
Wish you luck.

Thanks sir for best wishes

Zeezu1990

Apr 10, 2019
Are you in Canada already? I'm applying with my uncle's Statement of account as nu sponsor, would my Visa be granted.

Please my uncle has another last name, will my visa be granted?

Anshveer

Star Member
Mar 29, 2019
Thanks bhai
From heart..
visa approved
Wish you luck.

Reactions: Jss592

richi56

Mar 26, 2019
  1. Hello Tiger
    Please help me

I m.hvng
    7.4 cgpa 10th
    84% 12th
    No GAP EVER

FOR IBM-Logistics
    2year COURSE (may)

6 not less than 5.5

WHAT SHOULD I DO??
    WILL I GET ??VISA..???

[/QUOTE
whats the status of ur visa file