+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VARIOUS IMMIGRATION PROGRAMMES FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS IN CANADA

Glorianino7

Sep 18, 2018
Thnkeww for your help ...today i got my visa of jan 2019 intake for york university...can i go in advance like in november or i shall w8 till nearest date of my course...can this create problem for me if i go in mid of november
Congratulations. I’d like to advise you concerning the time to come. It’s preferable you come three - five weeks before your resumption date, because you might be asked the reason for you traveled early at the airport by a CBSA officer (it not always the case tho).
You can join this thread, it’ll help you to meet other students too in York university and other schools
https://canadastudentroom.ca/threads/the-international-students-thread.192/#post-1254
Shalom.

rishiu

Jun 6, 2018
hey i’m in same situation now. Got my visa approved for september but as it was delayed i can’t enter in to september intake. So can i get new admission from other college and get in to jan intake with same visa? please guide me

Michael0lee

Sep 20, 2018
Hi guys,

Can give me your opinions. I applied last September 11 together with my wife. The next day September 12th she received a medical call. After a few days September 14, the VO inatructed us to obtain a police clearance and NBI clearance. What are the chances Of getting a study permit visa with kind of scenario?

Currently, I’m living here in Japan while my wife stays in the Philippines. I was a student visa before here in Japan. After a few months we decided that We will be transferring to Canada via student visa. I am the principal and she will be under my spouse visa.

Is there any chances that we will acquire a visa after we will obtain this requirements?

Please help me. I’m worried.

Thank you

Reactions: kagpia

Piyush11

Sep 18, 2018
Hello everyone yrr ek suggestion chaidi c bro asi etho ontario side college ch admission le lie then after landing in canada apa provience change kr skde a study lyi koi problem ta nai hundi in future ja fir sanu study complete krke krna chaida work permit ch

Ragini_000

Sep 13, 2018
Hello friends,
The original site of seneca which shows that information is updated 2-3 days before. it shows list of Programs related to Business and managment is open.. but when my agent said he punched for offer letter. they straight shift the option to sep 2019.???
How is this possible.?? the site is still showing programs are open even in updated list. Help me please

Sep 29, 2018
hello guys,
I have done my bachelors in engineering (Mechanical) with 7.87 CGPA and diploma in similar stream with 8.97 CGPA. Completed 10th with 77%. I have filled MASc-Oil and Gas in memorial university.
IELTS-7.5 with no less than 6.5

What are the chances of getting the admissions in it?

kagpia

Sep 26, 2018
Hi guys,

Can give me your opinions. I applied last September 11 together with my wife. The next day September 12th she received a medical call. After a few days September 14, the VO inatructed us to obtain a police clearance and NBI clearance. What are the chances Of getting a study permit visa with kind of scenario?

Currently, I’m living here in Japan while my wife stays in the Philippines. I was a student visa before here in Japan. After a few months we decided that We will be transferring to Canada via student visa. I am the principal and she will be under my spouse visa.

Is there any chances that we will acquire a visa after we will obtain this requirements?

Please help me. I’m worried.

Thank you

I am interested in the answer to your post.

Sarmad ul Haq

Sep 27, 2018
Hi, my name is sarmad and I recently graduated with B.E Mechatronics degree from Szabist karachi Pakistan. I got 3.0/4.0 Cgpa (79-82%) (B grade) and 7 overall band in ielts exam. I am planning to apply to MEng Mechanical engineering program for September 2019 entry at following universities
1)Ryerson university
2)Western university
3)University of Albarta.
What are my chances to get admission in the universities mentioned above? And if apply now when should I expect admission decision for September 2019 intake

Zen_1987

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
Navsari
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi Everyone,

I am planning to apply for student visa in May 2019 intake. I am planning to enroll in Web Development Pg course run by Lambton college mississauga campus.

Actually I was planning to get PR through EE system but I am at 351 CRS which is low. Even I have created EE profile in Feb 2018.My IELTS was 7,6,6,7 overall 6.5 (General IELTS). I was desperately waiting to open PNP like NSNP or SINP but they have removed IT occupations and that is the reason why I am planning to apply for student visa.

Below are my some details.
Education : Diploma (EC) + BSc (IT).
Experience : 6 years as a Web Developer.
Marital Status: Married.

I will try to achieve as maximum as possible in IELTS (Academic).

Note : I tried twice for student visa in Jan 2012 and May 2012 but got refusal. That time I got Overall 6 bands in IELTS (Academic). In addition, I've completed my bachelor through distance learning.

Can someone expert tell me what are my chances to get student visa? What problems will I face?

Any help is appreciated and thanks a lot in advance.

Last edited: