+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VARIOUS IMMIGRATION PROGRAMMES FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS IN CANADA

Jagzdhalial

May 1, 2018
Not at all, provided you can convince the CBSA agents why you decide to go at that time but it will be advisable to go at least early December due to expenses but if you can offset that, then why not, you can go in November.

Between congratulations, go and do yourself proud.

What route did you use for your application and please can you do others kind who are in need of information to give your complete profile and documents submitted so others can learn too. Stay blessed!
1 time USA tourist visa refusal
Already File lodged in express entry tool 29 Aug 2016
M.com 2012 passout 56%
IELTS 7 overall not less then 6.5
Work exp 4 nd half years
Study permit applied 21 st july 2018 visa approval 28 aug 2018
York university Toronto
Program Period 8 months Human resource managament

wayneleung

Star Member
Aug 23, 2018
hello all members. really good to have this community to support each other.

my story is, my wife and I are planning to immigrate to canada. We were looking into the details of FSW in the express entry path, however, our scores are only around 415.

we are exploring chance to immigrate to canada by taking a master degree in canada (by my wife) and at the same time, I move to canada to work (with work permit).

Not sure if this is doable or not. Anyone has prior experience could share? Much appreciated <3

Jagzdhalial

May 1, 2018
hello all members. really good to have this community to support each other.

my story is, my wife and I are planning to immigrate to canada. We were looking into the details of FSW in the express entry path, however, our scores are only around 415.

we are exploring chance to immigrate to canada by taking a master degree in canada (by my wife) and at the same time, I move to canada to work (with work permit).

Not sure if this is doable or not. Anyone has prior experience could share? Much appreciated <3
Yes u can apply

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
thanks Jagzdhalial. any pros and cons of this approach?
pros:

you get canadian experience which increases your crs points significantly.

cons:

very costly. although canadian education is a lot less expensive than from other similar countries, still it’s not that cheap (unless you are very wealthy).

Anjali0582

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
1 time USA tourist visa refusal
Already File lodged in express entry tool 29 Aug 2016
M.com 2012 passout 56%
IELTS 7 overall not less then 6.5
Work exp 4 nd half years
Study permit applied 21 st july 2018 visa approval 28 aug 2018
York university Toronto
Program Period 8 months Human resource managament

Hello, Congratulations! Did you use services of any educational consultant, if yes, can you please suggest.

Robingumber

Star Member
May 19, 2015
you can inbox me your whatsapp number let me add you to a group of Canada study applicants, maybe you might find a person there to help

In my case, my DLI just asked the question of my intended supervisor indirectly like "preferred supervisor" and I just have to pen down the name of a professor I have been writing but still no response
Pls add me. 9958977939

Robingumber

Star Member
May 19, 2015
HI,
I am from India. Its very hard for me to find a similar case to mine, and even harder to find someone with much knowledge regarding the same.
To start with....
My 10th (2007)grades - 72%
12th (2009) - 82%
B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) from India (2009 - 13) - 6.73 CGPA (out of 10)
MBA (from UK, 1 year duration, 2013 - 14) - around 50% (percentage not mentioned on transcript, just the scores)
Work experience - 1 year 3 months in a Bank in India
IELTS - 7 (L- 8, R - 7.5, W - 6.5, S - 6.5)

I have applied for Advanced Project Management and Strategic Leadership (Graduate Certificate) - 2 years duration, from Lambton College Toronto. Jan 2017 Intake. I suppose my MBA marks will not matter much as the course admission is based on Bachelors.

I am just wondering about the probability of Visa approval. Though I know I have to prepare a very strong SOP.
Did you get ur visa??

wayneleung

Star Member
Aug 23, 2018
Hello Members,
I am new to the group and hence look forward to an advice from all of you. I have add my EE profile for almost a year now with a score of 420 and I think it will not drop to that level. While I am exploring PNP options , I think study in Canada can also be a sure shot for PR. I think, study options in Atlantic provinces is what I would like to explore. Hence, need to know which universities in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and PEI should I consider:
I would like to know,
1.) I have done my PGDBM in 2006, can i still do some Masters or PG course from universities of these provinces after almost 12 years?

2.) How many minimum years of course should i opt in order to get PR.

3.) Can you all recommend some good educational consultant in Delhi who can help me with that.

Thanks
Anjali
hi anjali, I am interested to know too.