+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VARIOUS IMMIGRATION PROGRAMMES FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS IN CANADA

ash_2016

Mar 8, 2016
Hi Friends,

I want to apply for summer session in Ryerson University for Project Management course.

I have completed BCA (2007), MCA Correspondence (2010)
Had been working in IT industry since 2007, so in total I have 8 years of experience

IELTS : 6.5 (R-5. W- 5.5, L-7, S-7)

I want to know is it must to take loans for paying my tuition and GIC funds. If I have enough amount in my account will that work.

My friend in CANADA is on PR, can she pay my fees using her credit cards OR the payment should be done from my account.
Also can you guys please tell how to proceed for GIC account. I will however also query with Scotia bank.

One last question, I stayed in UK for an year Aug 2013 to Aug 2014, in the form IMM1294E (Application for student permit made outside Canada) and IMM5257B_1, where I need to select previous travel, I dont UK listed in that list. Can anybody please verify it for me.

Please reply...Its urgent

Kinan

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Hi Experts,

I have had an acceptance letter from one of the universities in Canada. I want to apply to study permit. The intended duration to stay in Canada is two years from 2016-2018, and it is written that the passport must be valid for at least one month from the date you intend to leave Canada, in my case 2018. As Syrians, our passports’ validity is only two years and the problem with my wife’s passport which has am expired date in April 2017.

Please could you guide me what to do in that case?

Lots of thanks.

Nilkanth Lucky

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-02-2016
Doc's Request.
July, 2016
Nomination.....
September, 2016
AOR Received.
October, 2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Passport Req..
08-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2017
LANDED..........
08-04-2017
Hi everyone,

Can I apply for study permit Inside Canada while I am on spousal work permit in Canada? Any advice highly appreciated. Thank you.

runaway982

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Hi,
I am planing to do Master studies in Canada.

Could you please tell me about my two minor children (5 and 3). The would also accompany me as minors, and the bigger one (5) would attend school there. What kind of visa do they need? Should I include them in my study visa, like dependents for temporary resident permit, or the bigger one would need a study visa as well?

Thanks in advance :D

yogesh83

Oct 12, 2013
Canada University College offer admission without IELTS for Sep 2016 intake?

Hi, I have earned Diploma in Information Technology and have work experience of 4 years in computer hardware industry. I have already applied one month before (on Feb 8 2016) to York University for Bachelor Degree admission with ESL course but I have not heard anything back from them yet. Therefore I would like to know if there are any other universities or college do accept an application without IELTS and still there is time to apply for it for May or Sep 2016 intake?

Can anyone tell me please that?

Thanks,
Hardik

abhi.jcm

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
HLO, EVERYONE. Smiley
I am applying for September,2016 intake in Humber Collge. The course is Global Business Management. It is Post Graduate Certificate or Ontario Graduate Certificate of 2 years (4 semesters). Applying under SPP category.
My Profile-
10th class- 72%
12th class- 78% (Commerce)
BBA- I yr- 72%
BBA- IIyr- 68%
BBA- IIIyr- Result awaited (relatively low as compared to Ist and 2nd yr)
IELTS = Overall 7 not less than 6

No study Gap. No Work experience as I am a full-time student. I haven't applied yet, as I am waiting for my final year's result.
What are the VISA Chances according to u?
KINDLY LEAVE UR COMMENTS. Smiley

Nilkanth Lucky

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-02-2016
Doc's Request.
July, 2016
Nomination.....
September, 2016
AOR Received.
October, 2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Passport Req..
08-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2017
LANDED..........
08-04-2017
Does anyone know about 1 year program having a less fees for an international students in Toronto? Thank you in advance.

zafarkhattak

Mar 31, 2016
neoagain said:
Hello all

I had applied for EE last July with a score of 360 and I don't see the points coming down below 450 anytime soon - the last draw was on Feb 10th and least score was 459 :'( :'(

In light of this I am exploring other ways of entry. Apart from PNP I can see Student Visa as a potential entry point but then, it again depends on the course, college, VO etc., Nevertheless lets say I decide to apply for a student visa -
  • What are my chances? (I have done my Masters in IT from UEL, UK and have a work ex of around 12 plus years)
  • Is there any clause or column in the Student Visa application which would ask me to mention if I have applied for a Canada Visa in any other category?
  • Is there any clause which would deny my Visa if I have my EE application in process?
  • Looking at my background is there any other option of entry?

Any observations, suggestions, comments are most welcome.
I have exactly the same case as yours. Points are around 450 since start of EE. And maximum one can score.. something around 360 to 380. I am planning for Phd program. I am looking for the same solution. I have added you in buddy list. If I found solution, I will let you know. If you found any wayout, then do let me know. Thanks

neoagain

Oct 19, 2015
zafarkhattak said:
I have exactly the same case as yours. Points are around 450 since start of EE. And maximum one can score.. something around 360 to 380. I am planning for Phd program. I am looking for the same solution. I have added you in buddy list. If I found solution, I will let you know. If you found any wayout, then do let me know. Thanks
Thanks zafar, will do!!

ConnieD

Star Member
Jun 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
03-09-2015
AOR Received.
11-08-2015
Med's Done....
11-09-2015
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Max Biagi said:
Hi,

My wife has got admission offer from one of the colleges in Toronto. Please help us on the below;

- I want to accompany her and apply for open work permit. Can she apply for my open work permit at the time of applying for her study visa;
- The online application requires " purpose of travel -others" as one of my supporting documents. What is this and how can I obtain it?
- Our 2 children would also accompany us as minors, who would attend school there.Can she apply for our children visa (10 and 4 years old) at the time of applying for her study visa. If yes, what type of visa it would be (study visa or temporary resident permit);
- Do we need "letter of acceptance" from any school in Canada for our school going children as the online application as requested the same as their supporting documents. Where and how can we obtain letter of acceptance?
I did the exact same thing as you are asking about, adn I'm currently in Toronto with my husand and 2 kids.
- You apply for all visas/permits together.
- Purpose of travel, you basically have to show you are planning to return to your home country once your permit is over. Show ties to homeland, for example properties you have, or a letter from your employer, in case you are an license. nd that your purpose is acompanying your wife dring her studies.
- Your kids need a visa tu get in. Kindergarten (for 4 year old) is enough with a turist visa. For the 10 year old, I'm almost sure you'll need a study permit. Doule check on the cic website, just in case.
- No letter of acceptance for your kids, specially if they are going to public schools. At least I did not have to sho any and have a 4.5 (kinder) and a 2 year (in da care)

taa2s

Apr 5, 2016
Hello All,

I am new here and would be grateful for any advice.

We are trying to do the dual approach- apply for PR and then student (for me). The student route would see me and my toddler daughter coming to Canada sep 2016/jan 2017 while our application for PR is on-going.

Currently I have a letter of admission from conestoga for post graduate certificate in global business management but I want to know my options for visa as I already have a MSc in Supply Chain from the UK (2012). I was told that I will not be able to apply for masters program because I have a 2nd class lower in my UG (Statistics) with a 2.75/4 cgpa.

I would appreciate choice of other schools or colleges in Ontario, Manitoba or british Columbia where I can apply and suitable courses too.
I have worked in Logistics in Oil and gas sector for over 12 years.

Thanks all.

aali

Jun 11, 2013
Hi all,

Its an urgent inquiry. Please advise me how to change my DLI and notify CIC for the DLI change. I am trying but myCIC is keep sending me this error message that my application is not found in the system. I contacted CIC call center and agent sent me a general email with a same link to myCIC account, which does not help at all. I have applied paper based visa application in back home to apply student visa. Now I just created myCIC account but I am keep getting this error message that application not found in the system. So how can i notify CIC if I wont even find my application in myCIC account.

Any help will be highly appreciated to how to inform CIC for a DLI change. I was enroll in Red river college before but now I have change my mind and I have accepted offer from Seneca college. I came to Canada as an international student on march 25 2016. My classes in Seneca College are staring in may. Please advise

Zeal_shah

Apr 7, 2016
Course selection related confusion

Hi i have done research on some of the courses on basis of there module. I m listing it here can you give me your opinion about respective course that which one is better to pursue
IBM
Interactive media management
Marketing research and Analytics
Marketing sales and accounting managemt

PLEASE GIVE YOUR VALUABLE OPINION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
thanking you all in advance
Zeal