+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** VANCOUVER VISA OFFICE TIMELINES****

SterlingFive

Jun 15, 2021
I phoned IRCC this morning and they confirmed all stages passed (Eligibility is recommended pass), and they just need a second Immigration Officer to confirm before the email can be sent. I hope the agent was correct on this!

My six month mark was yesterday so the Vancouver Office really don't start things until the last minute.

I'm feeling a little more relaxed about it but nothing is confirmed until I get that glorious eCOPR email.

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
I phoned IRCC this morning and they confirmed all stages passed (Eligibility is recommended pass), and they just need a second Immigration Officer to confirm before the email can be sent. I hope the agent was correct on this!

My six month mark was yesterday so the Vancouver Office really don't start things until the last minute.

I'm feeling a little more relaxed about it but nothing is confirmed until I get that glorious eCOPR email.
vancouver vo is an absolute pain eh. hope it comes fast! ive been waiting since december

dkincanada

Jul 8, 2020

Nice progress,

Did you ask if your visa office is still Vancouver? Because files of most of us have been transferred to a different vo lately.

suma17

Star Member
May 6, 2020

Hey please tell me one more till june 30 when u called IRCC they mentioned eligibility and security not started right. And you are staying in vancouver right so for second officer will the application still in vo vancouver only or any primary VO they mentioned

Last edited:

SterlingFive

Jun 15, 2021
Hey please tell me one more till june 30 when u called IRCC they mentioned eligibility and security not started right. And are you staying in vancouver still your primary vo vancouver only
Hi Suma, I actually phoned on July 20 again and it was the same as my signature, no change. So all stages have been completed over the last 2 weeks only. I believe you have similar dates to me - you should phone them to check your status. Maybe you have progress on your application too? We are both initially through Vancouver, right?

Nice progress,

Did you ask if your visa office is still Vancouver? Because files of most of us have been transferred to a different vo lately.
I am not sure if it was transferred to another VO - I didn't think to ask :( Sorry guys! I know it was processed through Vancouver originally anyway and secondary is Sydney. I did order my GCMS notes about 2 weeks ago, if there is no progress on my case until I get the notes I will share the info.

Reactions: dkincanada

suma17

Star Member
May 6, 2020
Hi Suma, I actually phoned on July 20 again and it was the same as my signature, no change. So all stages have been completed over the last 2 weeks only. I believe you have similar dates to me - you should phone them to check your status. Maybe you have progress on your application too? We are both initially through Vancouver, right?

I am not sure if it was transferred to another VO - I didn't think to ask :( Sorry guys! I know it was processed through Vancouver originally anyway and secondary is Sydney. I did order my GCMS notes about 2 weeks ago, if there is no progress on my case until I get the notes I will share the info.
Yes i am also from Vancouver and one more thing have you seen any GU on your application I called on 26 july and at that time also they said eligibility and security not started

SterlingFive

Jun 15, 2021
Without GU will it be correct as all stages passed because everyone is getting GU right after each stage passed
Some people don't receive GUs on their stages so I'm hoping this is the case. Depends on the office/officer who processes it I think. We will see soon enough haha

suma17

Star Member
May 6, 2020
Some people don't receive GUs on their stages so I'm hoping this is the case. Depends on the office/officer who processes it I think. We will see soon enough haha
And for second visa officer approval if it sends to any other Vo then it will take some more time right i think it’s better you can ask the VO and your security is completely passed right

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Without GU will it be correct as all stages passed because everyone is getting GU right after each stage passed
i didnt get any ghost updates and passed a few different stages, so i wouldnt hold my breadth on looking out for GU!

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
My criminality is also passed
Infosharing in progress
Security remaining only

lol you wait now
Not really bud, your eligibility hasnt been done yet. Most of the ppl in this thread are december jan and feb and are still waiting so keep that in mind. This vo takes anywhere between 5-10 months