Sep 28, 2020
AOR:- April 11, 2021
Medical and Biometrics:- Passed and Done
Eligibility:- Passed
Criminality:- In rogress
Security:- Not Started
Primary VO:- Vancouver
Secondary VO:- Sydney Nova Scotia

All my friends have even got COPR those who have submitted with me in the 75 draw.

Please update guys.

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
AOR:- April 11, 2021
Eligibility:- Passed
Criminality:- In rogress
Security:- Not Started
Primary VO:- Vancouver
Secondary VO:- Sydney Nova Scotia

All my friends have even got COPR those who have submitted with me in the 75 draw.

Please update guys.
sorry to hear that -- you were thrown into the vancouver vo, rather than the fast processing ones. lots of us are waiting since december and january. welcome to our group.

tjss9g

Jul 30, 2021
AOR:- March 5, 2021
Eligibility: not started
Criminality: passed
Security: Not Started
VO: From Vancouver transfered to Edmonton(15th July)

My case was in Vancouver, but it transferred to Edmonton on 15th July, I heard that Edmonton is slower than Vancouver. I am so sad guys.

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017

My case was in Vancouver, but it transferred to Edmonton on 15th July, I heard that Edmonton is slower than Vancouver. I am so sad guys.
atleast your criminalty passed and you dont need the pesky rcmp certificate! i know youre about to hit 5 months, hang in there bud, some of us are gonna hit 8 months soon!

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
slight update after contacting my MP: while it shows it was recieved in Sydney, my latest gcms showed vancouver as primary and ottawa as secondary, so im not really sure -- maybe it transfered to sydney now?

• The application was received at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney (CIO), Nova Scotia on December 25, 2020.
  • The eligibility requirements assessment was finalized on April 22, 2021.
  • The medical examination results are on file and valid until November 25, 2021 for the applicants.
  • The criminality verifications are in process for the applicant.
    • a note added on file on May 19, 2021 indicates that the RCMP check for the principal applicant has been received.
  • The security verifications are currently valid for the applicants.
  • Due to COVID-19, IRCC is experiencing processing delays and we can’t provide you with accurate processing times for this application. Rest assured that we understand how important this process is for the applicant and are making all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Anyways, it does seem that as soon as someone reviews my rcmp certificate, it should be good to finalize, i dont think theres any concerns (heck even security is done)

huxing0522

Dec 14, 2019
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Med's Done....
23-03-2021
LANDED..........
16-08-2021
slight update after contacting my MP: while it shows it was recieved in Sydney, my latest gcms showed vancouver as primary and ottawa as secondary, so im not really sure -- maybe it transfered to sydney now?

• The application was received at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney (CIO), Nova Scotia on December 25, 2020.
  • The medical examination results are on file and valid until November 25, 2021 for the applicants.
    • a note added on file on May 19, 2021 indicates that the RCMP check for the principal applicant has been received.
  • Due to COVID-19, IRCC is experiencing processing delays and we can’t provide you with accurate processing times for this application. Rest assured that we understand how important this process is for the applicant and are making all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Anyways, it does seem that as soon as someone reviews my rcmp certificate, it should be good to finalize, i dont think theres any concerns (heck even security is done)
Hi,your file looks good progress,it appears eligibility passed,security passed and criminality in progress.So if criminality passed,you just wait the final decision.But I can't know what's your Primary office now.

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Hi,your file looks good progress,it appears eligibility passed,security passed and criminality in progress.So if criminality passed,you just wait the final decision.But I can't know what's your Primary office now.
yea no idea haha, GCMS showed it was recieveid in ottawa, moved to vancouver and now this says Sydney! i requested another set of gcms early july, so maybe that will show where it is now. but yea, as soon as they decide to open it up again and finalize criminality (ive been noticing from this group that they are finalizing apps with rcmp requests received in feb/march) so hopefully not much longer, its been over 7 months already!

i noticed you also had rcmp request, so it will rpobably follow a similar path!

suma17

Star Member
May 6, 2020

Are you staying in Vancouver How you contacted MP

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Have you sent a mail or call to your MP. If its a mail can u tell me what i need to sent Mine already 6 months completed
i emailed. -- when did you pass medical? i would say 6 month from that is a more accurate date, so give it a bit more time (look at the rest of us, its normal).
so for the email, i just described the situation in detail (date i applied, any movements -- for me they requested rcmp) and asked for a status update. there's complete templates somewhere in this forum/website.

good luck!

viveksn02

Jul 26, 2021

Hi whats your Aor Mine is exact same status and Aor 05 Mar