+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** VANCOUVER VISA OFFICE TIMELINES****

SterlingFive

Jun 15, 2021
ugh that sucks but maybe? ive lost hopes for this week as we start a long weekend so id expect enough ppl to take friday off. its fine. hopefully the public policy ending and ppl back after monday's holiday we will see a bunch of approvals here. im from dec25 still waiting. my file hasnt been touched since apr 23 when rcmp request was sent (atleast they passed eligiblity that day)
You're right, I think! probably won't see much movement as we head into the weekend - who knows? But I hope you get yours soon!! You have been waiting so long :(

Reactions: amairena95

suma17

Star Member
May 6, 2020
You're right, I think! probably won't see much movement as we head into the weekend - who knows? But I hope you get yours soon!! You have been waiting so long :(
Hii yours AOR is Feb 2 right so what’s the update on your profile . Is eligibility passed for you Have you got any update from ircc recently

SterlingFive

Jun 15, 2021
Hii yours AOR is Feb 2 right so what’s the update on your profile . Is eligibility passed for you Have you got any update from ircc recently
Hi @suma17 the last time I phoned IRCC was on July 20 and there was nothing different to my signature below. Nothing new. Every time I phone I feel like I need to cry with frustration when I finish the call :rolleyes: haha

suma17

Star Member
May 6, 2020
Hi @suma17 the last time I phoned IRCC was on July 20 and there was nothing different to my signature below. Nothing new. Every time I phone I feel like I need to cry with frustration when I finish the call :rolleyes: haha
okay my AOR Feb 3 and i called IRCC 27th still eligibility and security not started. Just want to know Are you staying in Vancouver and CEC single application or any dependent for your profile . So what are the pending stages for you

suma17

Star Member
May 6, 2020
I saw your signature so yours and mine case both are same please update me if you get any update from IRCC

SterlingFive

Jun 15, 2021
I saw your signature so yours and mine case both are same please update me if you get any update from IRCC
Of course! I will message the forum if I get any updates at all :) and likewise, I would appreciate if you could update us if you have any changes soon

suma17

Star Member
May 6, 2020
Of course! I will message the forum if I get any updates at all :) and likewise, I would appreciate if you could update us if you have any changes soon
BTW where you are currently staying? Mine is with lawyer he will not update anything until i getvthe COPR so that’s the reason i am asking you

Mann Gill

Jul 26, 2021
Any one with January AOR whose eligibility and security not started. Just want to know the people who are getting copr’s in this group passed all the stages in a single day and all are from Vancouver VO
I m in the same boat.eligibility security not stated as per my last call to IRCC on 5th July.today it’s been 6 months.AOR jan 2021.no updates at all.

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
I m in the same boat.eligibility security not stated as per my last call to IRCC on 5th July.today it’s been 6 months.AOR jan 2021.no updates at all.
theres been movement in many files this month that had nothing started very recently -- give them a call again or order gcms right now. i just crossed 7months last weekend, its normal.

Mann Gill

Jul 26, 2021
theres been movement in many files this month that had nothing started very recently -- give them a call again or order gcms right now. i just crossed 7months last weekend, its normal.
I ordered GCMS on 20 June and till today get nothing .I m thinking to send a web form to ask status of my file but I already know their response.

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
I ordered GCMS on 20 June and till today get nothing .I m thinking to send a web form to ask status of my file but I already know their response.
Ah ok. Id say contact your mp in a week or two, they get a more customized webform response basically, but no one can really make our fikes go faster though

Nirk9876

Jul 12, 2021
Send them email then you will get them in 1 or 2 days . I did the same after 1 month and got them in next 2 days .