+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** VANCOUVER VISA OFFICE TIMELINES****

Mann Gill

Jul 26, 2021
Vancouver VO insulting all of us as they are not processing files on time.we are skilled professionals. We need Canada PR and even Canada need us as workers.some of us with Outland dependents like me n even stuck at Vancouver office too.god bless us all.

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Vancouver VO insulting all of us as they are not processing files on time.we are skilled professionals. We need Canada PR and even Canada need us as workers.some of us with Outland dependents like me n even stuck at Vancouver office too.god bless us all.
Sorry to hear your case, those with outland dependants are definitely worse off but theyre starting to get approved. Overall our vo is slow, in from december with dependent inside and still waiting

Mann Gill

Jul 26, 2021
Sorry to hear your case, those with outland dependants are definitely worse off but theyre starting to get approved. Overall our vo is slow, in from december with dependent inside and still waiting
God knows wat ll happen but it’s really frustrating.it should be over now.

kk1018

Jul 13, 2021
slight update after contacting my MP: while it shows it was recieved in Sydney, my latest gcms showed vancouver as primary and ottawa as secondary, so im not really sure -- maybe it transfered to sydney now?

• The application was received at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney (CIO), Nova Scotia on December 25, 2020.
  • The eligibility requirements assessment was finalized on April 22, 2021.
  • The medical examination results are on file and valid until November 25, 2021 for the applicants.
  • The criminality verifications are in process for the applicant.
    • a note added on file on May 19, 2021 indicates that the RCMP check for the principal applicant has been received.
  • The security verifications are currently valid for the applicants.
  • Due to COVID-19, IRCC is experiencing processing delays and we can’t provide you with accurate processing times for this application. Rest assured that we understand how important this process is for the applicant and are making all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Anyways, it does seem that as soon as someone reviews my rcmp certificate, it should be good to finalize, i dont think theres any concerns (heck even security is done)
Hi Could you please tell me how long it takes to get your MP reply? After you send the email

ShawnW

Jul 9, 2021
Hey I got some small update today...

AOR: Feb.03
MEP: Feb.25
Updates Aug.04:
Criminality in progress
Eligibility recommend pass (was not started @ Jul.03)
Security not started
The profile is still in Vancouver office, not transferred.

Reactions: amairena95

suma17

Star Member
May 6, 2020
Hey I got some small update today...

AOR: Feb.03
MEP: Feb.25
Updates Aug.04:
Criminality in progress
Eligibility recommend pass (was not started @ Jul.03)
Security not started
The profile is still in Vancouver office, not transferred.
Any Gu on your profile or when u called IRCC you received this update

bpink

Star Member
Oct 2, 2019
Hello!

Update: I recently got a phone call from IRCC officer for final interview the officer was from London ON but my VO was Vancouver. They have to hold the interview as I'm adding my spouse to my application

Question:
Does anyone here have added their spouse post AOR? I recently got married and during my final interview with IRCC officer I informed her about my change of status and was advised to raise a webform - which I did and they just emailed me today. One of the requirements stated is updated proof of funds for two. I applied under CEC and I didn't provided settlement fund. Do I have to provide bank statements now?

suma17

Star Member
May 6, 2020
Hello!

Update: I recently got a phone call from IRCC officer for final interview the officer was from London ON but my VO was Vancouver. They have to hold the interview as I'm adding my spouse to my application

Question:
Does anyone here have added their spouse post AOR? I recently got married and during my final interview with IRCC officer I informed her about my change of status and was advised to raise a webform - which I did and they just emailed me today. One of the requirements stated is updated proof of funds for two. I applied under CEC and I didn't provided settlement fund. Do I have to provide bank statements now?
Your application will kept on hold. yes you have to provide bank statements medicals for your wife, PCC and proof of funds. Have you called IRCC before this if so tell me when all the stages passed?

bpink

Star Member
Oct 2, 2019
Your application will kept on hold. yes you have to provide bank statements medicals for your wife, PCC and proof of funds. Have you called IRCC before this if so tell me when all the stages passed?
The last update on my application was Medical Passed Feb 18 and based on my GCMS Note last June it says info sharing completed but eligibility is still on process. Then just last week I received a phone call from IRCC. She told me it's the last step if I passed the phone interview I get my PR.

Do you know how much money should be reflected on our bank statement?