Apr 19, 2017
Hi just an update on my gf's profile:
her AOR is Feb 17 and VO was Vancouver,
she called IRCC and they say:
Visa office changed to Etobicoke
Eligibility is: Recommended Passed,
Background Check: Security in progress, Criminality not started

Is this a good sign?
Definitely a good sign passing eligibility and starting security. Only a matter of time (even if its still takes quite a while)

suma17

Star Member
May 6, 2020
2 people got ecopr today from Vancouver Vo one with AOR Jan 31 and other with Jan 22. Both the applications primary VO is Vancouver. Any one received portal confirmation from this group please update us

Reactions: JamTur

kk1018

Jul 13, 2021
Just called IRCC, the agent said Eligilibility, Criminality, Security are all passed, just wait for final decision, AOR Feb 2. I asked will I get the portal email or copr in next few days, the agent said she didn’t think so, but she suggest me to keep checking my accounts. I also got a DO NOT REPLY email after I called IRCC, that’s never happen before.

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
2 people got ecopr today from Vancouver Vo one with AOR Jan 31 and other with Jan 22. Both the applications primary VO is Vancouver. Any one received portal confirmation from this group please update us
where did you see that? im guessing no rcmp request for them lol.

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Just called IRCC, the agent said Eligilibility, Criminality, Security are all passed, just wait for final decision, AOR Feb 2. I asked will I get the portal email or copr in next few days, the agent said she didn’t think so, but she suggest me to keep checking my accounts. I also got a DO NOT REPLY email after I called IRCC, that’s never happen before.
congrats youre almost there. im guessing you didnt have rcmp request? what else did that do not reply email say?

kk1018

Jul 13, 2021
congrats youre almost there. im guessing you didnt have rcmp request? what else did that do not reply email say?
Thanks. BTW, today the agent said my primary VO is Yellowknife, my secondary VO is Vancouver. In my previous calls, those agent only said my VO is Vancouver. The DO NOY REPLY email just wrote “Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).” with the agent’s name and agent number I just called.

kartik2812

Mar 15, 2017
Hi All,
I received my portal email today from Etobicoke VO(Secondary VO) my primary was Vancouver, I live in Toronto. All the best.

kartik2812

Mar 15, 2017
Huge congrats. Was your adr rcmp request? I submitted mine in may so your approval gives me hope. Cheers
Yes my ADR was RCMP and submitted it back in March 2021. So the way I have understood so far if your Primary VO is Vancouver or any other they will work on your file process it and send it to your local city VO (for me it was Etobicoke as I live in Toronto) for virtual landing formalities. I got my portal email exactly after 6 months of my AOR.

Reactions: amairena95