+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Vancouver office updates

dmurjai

Feb 29, 2016
I see so many applicants stuck in Decision made status in Vancouver. When I took the test - they said its between 3-5 months on average ... I thought its more of a formality - but I still see July applicants in DM status... wondering if anyone who got in DM status in 2017 got an oath invite

Arctic16

Oct 28, 2016
dmurjai said:
I see so many applicants stuck in Decision made status in Vancouver. When I took the test - they said its between 3-5 months on average ... I thought its more of a formality - but I still see July applicants in DM status... wondering if anyone who got in DM status in 2017 got an oath invite
I had the same observation. I just got my DM today, my wife got her DM 9 weeks ago, no oath invite for her yet, (nor myself of course).

Someone told my wife that they might be waiting to have a good number of individuals, and maybe waiting till Canada day to give the Oath. I thought may be that we have this year the 150th anniversary of the confederation, will make this July date the liklier !

But all of this remains just guesses !!

sidestep4u

Sep 27, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
surrey bc
NOC Code......
citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 19 2016
Interview........
mar 9 2017
MAY BE

spread sheet not updated as people disappeared once they have oath invitation

never showed intrest in forum?

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
sidestep4u said:
MAY BE

spread sheet not updated as people disappeared once they have oath invitation

never showed intrest in forum?
Usually people stop using the forum when their application is processed unless someone really likes to stick to the forum.

ddlyt

Mar 15, 2017
i got my dm in last december, still no oath invitation.

i called cic today, still no news.

however im moving to montreal in 3 weeks. i will see how things go there.