+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Vancouver office.. How long for DM to appear after fingerprint submission

aloksh25

Star Member
Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Usually finger printing is 3 week process form the day you submit finger then its administrative work form CIC for the Citizenship Officer just call CIC and tell you just want to check on if you received my finger print they will tell you if not order ATIP it will give you detail if it was entered and CO check cleared , then take action whats on the report
hope it help

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
leeneljane said:
My husband got FP request on 2nd week of Aug, sent it on 2nd week of September. Got Decision made today ( checked status today last time I check Thursday morning)
That's good news, once DM status updated, it means you can expect Oath invitation within few weeks.

VanKan

Jul 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadiandesi2006 said:
That's good news, once DM status updated, it means you can expect Oath invitation within few weeks.
When you say expect oath invitation within few weeks, do you say from any experience or seeing a Vancouver timeline after fingerprint request and DM?
Because regular DM to oath invitation generally takes 3-4 months for Vancouver office. I don't remember seeing any timeline after the fingerprint request and decision made.
My guess is it would be faster but how fast.

hany_sams

Star Member
Mar 20, 2010
Guys, I'm tired of waiting. I'm April application ( Vancouver). Test by end of July, FP by end of August and nothing so far ( ecase is in process).

amk2015

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hany_sams said:
Guys, I'm tired of waiting. I'm April application ( Vancouver). Test by end of July, FP by end of August and nothing so far ( ecase is in process).
hany sams, slow and steady wins the race. I m sure we ll not be disappointed.

VanKan

Jul 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hany_sams said:
They are almost done with the regular applicants who applied under old rules. Which means they shouldn't have huge workload.
Hopefully you guys get the letter soon.

xueyi2015

Oct 18, 2015
hany_sams said:
Hi hany_sams,

I got decision made in mid of January and also the letter, and have just completed the ceremony. I am a January 2015 applicant, so I guess they have some internal processing timeline that they don't disclose. Don't worry, just wait.