+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Vancouver Office Citizenship Applicants

Listenmeboi

Star Member
Dec 11, 2018
I've had updates that took over a month to appear for me. After I did my test I emailed them asking if everything was okay and it appeared a week later.
Thanks, where did you email, I mean email address. I emailed them and they gave me generic answer we are currently busy.

kootenayboy

May 10, 2023
After submitting a Webform requesting application to be classed as urgent. How long will it be before they let you know they agree or refuse your request.

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
How did it go with the passport request? Any progress?
My Passport pages request was from CIC-Surrey on May 16... Sent it the same day. No updates since then... It's been over 2 weeks. I see people get LPP complete in days... Not sure what the hold up is

So, mine is similar to @Zicomatic but they are over 4 weeks

Amiralijoonz

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
Guys who sent the passport after requesting, i would send an email to the office who requested and ask for an update. Worked for me

Amiralijoonz

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
I called IRCC 2 weeks ago and they said they got my documents and nthg is needed for me For now.
Email the office requested the passport scans. Have you emailed them? Client centre, they are not officers, they are just people who trained to open the applications and read from the notes

Reactions: Zicomatic

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
Email the office requested the passport scans. Have you emailed them? Client centre, they are not officers, they are just people who trained to open the applications and read from the notes
I sent an e-mail to CIC-Surrey this morning... No response yet. Not even an automated reply that is usually sent out. I guess, the only option is to wait :-/

Amiralijoonz

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
I sent an e-mail to CIC-Surrey this morning... No response yet. Not even an automated reply that is usually sent out. I guess, the only option is to wait :-/
they won't usually but mine, they came back the day after and sad you are in the ceremony queue. for the test completion in tracker, we did the same and they did update the tacker. sometimes, I'm assuming they forgot to update the tracker, so these mails are a good reminder to them and be like, hey, you see e here? lol

Reactions: shiremag