+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Vancouver Office Citizenship Applicants

Zicomatic

Star Member
Nov 22, 2022
they won't usually but mine, they came back the day after and sad you are in the ceremony queue. for the test completion in tracker, we did the same and they did update the tacker. sometimes, I'm assuming they forgot to update the tracker, so these mails are a good reminder to them and be like, hey, you see e here? lol
I just replied to the email I sent originally for the passport pages - I got the automated response message. Let’s wait and see

Reactions: shiremag

Zicomatic

Star Member
Nov 22, 2022
I just replied to the email I sent originally for the passport pages - I got the automated response message. Let’s wait and see
I just go a reply saying that there is no outstanding document needed at at this time from me. I guess its positive just gotta be patient

Reactions: shiremag

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
They won't!
I feel like IRCC needs to be more responsive in general! Say 'yes' or 'no' to webforms, e-mails, and enquiries... Being a blackhole doesn't help.... It doesn't help when they design a tracker that updates once every 24h and is at least 48-72h behind GCMS... Accurate information on the tracker is also important. Why does the tracker show "LPP" in progress from day one when they actually start looking at it only when GCMS says "e-Grant Review Ready" :mad:

I don't know if they will ever fix this culture *sigh*

RyanVan

Aug 1, 2020
I feel like IRCC needs to be more responsive in general! Say 'yes' or 'no' to webforms, e-mails, and enquiries... Being a blackhole doesn't help.... It doesn't help when they design a tracker that updates once every 24h and is at least 48-72h behind GCMS... Accurate information on the tracker is also important. Why does the tracker show "LPP" in progress from day one when they actually start looking at it only when GCMS says "e-Grant Review Ready" :mad:

I don't know if they will ever fix this culture *sigh*
They won't! :D
I agree! But I think they just don't care as much as we do. In fact, it appears that for most part of the application processing window the application is just moving between queues. This type of applications are of the least importance to IRCC. You're already here, working, paying taxes, etc. The average processing time of 22-24 months is a joke!

• Angry
Reactions: W.H

sravyapangur

May 16, 2019
Hello all,

My application is being processed in Vancouver office, Just saw my LPP updated today on my tracker, application status is still In Progress. Below is my time line for reference

Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1100 (approx)
Application: Single
Application sent: Feb 24
Delivered: Feb 24
AOR: Mar 10
BG completed: Apr 6th
Citizenship test inprogress : Apr 17th (Didn't receive test invite)
Test Window: Apr 24th to May 15th
Test Window Updated on May 4th : May 8th to May 28th
Test Invite: May 5th
Test Taken on: May 9th
Test Completed on: May 17th
LPP complete: Jun 1 (tracker updated June 03)
Citizenship ceremony: Not started

Wishing everyone all the best with your applications.

Cheers

Babybae

Jan 15, 2018
Canada
Does anyone know who RC8090 is on Gcms notes? Apparently my application has gone there to be forgotten!
The due on the notes to process LPP by is Oct 16, 2023.

Meanwhile, My Aor was Oct 21, 2022.
Ircc is a joke!

bd2017

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney
Hi all, I had RC8090 on my ATIP notes as well. I’m a Vancouver Nov2021 applicant. I had no movement on my file until March 2023. I hate to say it but, aside from the usual web forms,MP, etc I just had to wait :/.

WelCanada

Star Member
Feb 7, 2022
I was looking into the newly proposed amendments to the Oath Ceremony that could be implemented in June: https://canadagazette.gc.ca/rp-pr/p1/2023/2023-02-25/html/reg1-eng.html

According to this:

So based on this, in June, if the self-administered oath gets implemented then one could take the oath while they are outside of Canada? Any comments on this one? This was a bit of news to me when I saw this today.
I spotted this (' outside Canada") too but not sure of it. Please let us know if u get a clear picture.

Babybae

Jan 15, 2018
Canada
Hi all, I had RC8090 on my ATIP notes as well. I’m a Vancouver Nov2021 applicant. I had no movement on my file until March 2023. I hate to say it but, aside from the usual web forms,MP, etc I just had to wait :/.
What’s your timeline?