+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Vancouver Oath Timeline after Test/Interview

bubbelbine

May 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally got my oath letter for Nov 10, Ecas was not updated. The whole process took only 8 months, I am pretty impressed!

baibaibai

Oct 22, 2015
Rakiura74 said:
We had to reschedule our Test on July 27th and are still waiting for a new date. Any thoughts on that? How long does it take about to get a new test date? The agent I asked was not very helpful in that regard.
It's been almost 3 month now..
I was supposed to take my test in April but i couldn't make it so they rescheduled it for me on the 30th of September.

rachelsung

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eaglesky said:
How long took from appearing Decision Made to get a ceremony letter or a date for ceremony in your account?
Hi, Eaglesky:

Decision Made shown on eCAS=> Beginning of August
Ceremony Date Announcement => End of September
Total 2 months duration in between.

Oct 30, 2015
Hi, I have been following this forum and first time posting. Updated timeline from the Vancouver office:

Application received: April 24, 2015
AOR: May 26, 2015
Started processing: June 18, 2015
Sent notice for Citizenship Test: July 13, 2015
Test: July 29, 2015
Ecas to Decision made: August 22, 2015
Received Oath invitation letter: October 27
Oath Ceremony: Dec 11.

Super happy!!

Good luck to all

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Hello Everyone,

How is everyone doing? I hope most of us have already got our oath. I took my oath in August.

I was keeping extremely busy and couldn't login to the forum for the past long time and now I would be active in this forum again :)

Congratulations to everyone who has already got their oath and became Canadian Citizen and good luck and best wishes for people awaiting oath :)

steps5680

Jul 25, 2015
what documents needed to be taken on oath ceremony ?
all passports
pr card
landing paper
oath notification letter
what else???

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
steps5680 said:
what documents needed to be taken on oath ceremony ?
all passports
pr card
landing paper
oath notification letter
what else???
The oath invite will outline the documents what you need to bring. Take two pieces of ID as well.

Usually, they just take away the pr card and may check the landing document.
They don't usually check the passports. They will check your oath invite letter and will re-direct you towards your seat.

Good luck and best wishes!

steps5680

Jul 25, 2015
Ya Sam..it stated to bring originals .but do they really check them....I Dnt have all of rm but yeah like my degrees and work experience etc...what else exactly...u mean they can ask me for any of the original?

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
steps5680 said:
Ya Sam..it stated to bring originals .but do they really check them....I Dnt have all of rm but yeah like my degrees and work experience etc...what else exactly...u mean they can ask me for any of the original?
Many users reported in this forum that cic usually does not check the originals during oath but they may or may not ask you. Why to take any chance? So, its better you take all originals those are related with your application (the photocopies of which were submitted along with the application) like education records, language proof etc etc.

YorkshireMan

Mar 21, 2015
Vancouver, BC.
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just received notice to appear for the oath ceremony December 22nd 2015. The timelines are as suggested by the staff at the interview - they said 3 to 5 months and it has been 4.

ahm2299

Jan 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
waived
YorkshireMan said:
Just received notice to appear for the oath ceremony December 22nd 2015. The timelines are as suggested by the staff at the interview - they said 3 to 5 months and it has been 4.
Congrats did u get it by mail or email ?