+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Vancouver in the application but will go to Toronto

johnpeter

Jul 10, 2012
I am just curious if it is possible to have a different place in the application and the actual destination? Let say, when I applied I wrote Vancouver as my destination, but when approved we changed our mind but booked a ticket to Toronto. Please let me know the consequences. Thanks.

Nessa

May 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 6 2011
Doc's Request.
May 11 2012 (PGR)
AOR Received.
April 09 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 31 2012
Med's Done....
Nov. 08 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 21 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 26 2012
LANDED..........
Nov. 3 2012
When we first filed ours we said Calgary but midway through we decided to move to Edmonton instead...we did notify our VO but they didn´t change it. So on the COPR it says destination: Calgary.

But it does have our Edmonton address on there.

I emailed the VO to see if this would be a problem because it says Calgary, and they said no.

Just make sure they have your proper address so that they can send you your PR card!

johnpeter

Jul 10, 2012
Nessa said:
When we first filed ours we said Calgary but midway through we decided to move to Edmonton instead...we did notify our VO but they didn´t change it. So on the COPR it says destination: Calgary.

But it does have our Edmonton address on there.

I emailed the VO to see if this would be a problem because it says Calgary, and they said no.

Just make sure they have your proper address so that they can send you your PR card!
Okay, that's great. Thanks a lot.