+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Vancouver Applicants

Oct13

Jan 23, 2014
charmed10-2013 said:
Don't believe whatever the agent said. Stay positive. Since you are RQ'ed. Maybe it will take 3 months, instead of the normal 2 months period.

You will have your oath soon. Good luck!

I like Charmed' positive spirit. Back in February I initiated this thread and Charmed was the one who encouraged it to success :)

steeles

May 7, 2014
charmed10-2013 said:
Don't believe whatever the agent said. Stay positive. Since you are RQ'ed. Maybe it will take 3 months, instead of the normal 2 months period.

You will have your oath soon. Good luck!
I see... :)
Earlier this week, when I contacted Call Centre first time since the test, the agent said "There might be positive answer around September 8."
Then second time, the agent answered somewhat different.
Both agents were lady agents, but I am not sure both lady agents are the same person or not. lol

If the applicant received RQ then have a notice to take test later on,
does it mean reviewing RQ has approved by the Citizenship Officer?

charmed10-2013

Feb 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
steeles said:
I see... :)
Earlier this week, when I contacted Call Centre first time since the test, the agent said "There might be positive answer around September 8."
Then second time, the agent answered somewhat different.
Both agents were lady agents, but I am not sure both lady agents are the same person or not. lol

If the applicant received RQ then have a notice to take test later on,
does it mean reviewing RQ has approved by the Citizenship Officer?
I believe that the RQ has been reviewed already, that's why you have notice for test.

There's this person who took the test, same date as mine, he called CIC twice, first time was, he couldn't remember his birth of date, and when asked about his age, he said, one year less his actual age, so the agent refused to give him any info on his file, flagging his file with misrepresentation. lol.

The second one, the agent told him to wait as it is too early to check.

But when he got home today, he got his oath letter for Sep 16th oath.

So, sometimes we could just not trust whatever the agent says. :) Keep checking mailbox and E-cas.

vanvanvan

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
charmed10-2013 said:
I believe that the RQ has been reviewed already, that's why you have notice for test.

There's this person who took the test, same date as mine, he called CIC twice, first time was, he couldn't remember his birth of date, and when asked about his age, he said, one year less his actual age, so the agent refused to give him any info on his file, flagging his file with misrepresentation. lol.

The second one, the agent told him to wait as it is too early to check.

But when he got home today, he got his oath letter for Sep 16th oath.

So, sometimes we could just not trust whatever the agent says. :) Keep checking mailbox and E-cas.
Why would you not remember your birthday, unless you are the habitual/pathologic liar that lies every time someone asks for your age :p

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
charmed10-2013 said:
Happy Long Weekend Everyone!!!
cant wait to hear your oath experience next week!

my day will come, it will come

pie_vancouver

Jun 12, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hello, happy long weekend, happy labour day ;D

still no oath for me ???

Also, for wine lovers, our stores have a big sale going on :p
visit in-store or online - everythingwine.ca :D

canucksrig

Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
'happy long weekend guys! Good luck pie...you should be getting soon. Where are you located. I may drp by to get wines:D

pie_vancouver

Jun 12, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
^North Van ;D we have stores in North Van, Vancouver, West Van, Surrey, Victoria, Lethbridge and Sherwood Park.

bosmek

Apr 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Called CIC today and my application arrived at local office in Vancouver on July 29, 2014.

Let's cheer for the West, hopeful for a test date in the next month or so !!!!