Pre-Assessed..
Empirical-Scientist said:
Is that fast or slow...?
normal, officers usually tell ppl that they will receive oath in 2-3 months

canucksrig

Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dang it! I almost got excited two weeks back when I saw some December applicants getting their test invites. It seems Vancouver office has slowed down since July 1st and not to mention the people waiting since June'13 for a test invite.

charmed10-2013

Feb 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canucksrig said:
Dang it! I almost got excited two weeks back when I saw some December applicants getting their test invites. It seems Vancouver office has slowed down since July 1st and not to mention the people waiting since June'13 for a test invite.
give them some time :) we all not feel like working after a long weekend.. they will be back on track :)

pengyuen

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
Visa Office......
VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2011
Med's Request
05-07-2011
Med's Done....
12-07-2011
LANDED..........
17-10-2011
Hey Guys,
Did anyone pass the interview here? I have a problem.
All the stamps were on my old passport and I cannot find it. What is going to happen do you have any idea?
I applied to citizenship with my new passport however, there is no stamp on it. What am I going to show on the interview?

MSK7275

Jun 11, 2014
You have to find the old passport or else they will ask records from border services of respective countries.

pengyuen

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
Visa Office......
VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2011
Med's Request
05-07-2011
Med's Done....
12-07-2011
LANDED..........
17-10-2011
MSK7275 said:
You have to find the old passport or else they will ask records from border services of respective countries.
I see..looks like it will make the process longer:(
Thanks man!

canucksrig

Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pengyuen said:
Hey Guys,
All the stamps were on my old passport and I cannot find it. What is going to happen do you have any idea?
I applied to citizenship with my new passport however, there is no stamp on it. What am I going to show on the interview?
Hi penguen,

I wanted to confirm with you that if all the stamps you say of are in your old passport are in the 4 year period?
If your old passport has stamps beyond 4 year of your qualifying period then it may not be a problem.
If you do have stamps in 4 year qualifying period then you can at least take photo copies of your old passport pages(scanned copies).

basharar

Nov 5, 2006
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I really hope van office kicks in soon, my summer plans are all on hold. I also applied for PR renewal, they have been stuck on march 22 for a month, the weekly update consists of prolonging the waiting period and thats it!

ms12001w

Star Member
Mar 31, 2014
basharar said:
I really hope van office kicks in soon, my summer plans are all on hold. I also applied for PR renewal, they have been stuck on march 22 for a month, the weekly update consists of prolonging the waiting period and thats it!
when did you apply to renew your PR Card? how long does it usually take for PR card renewal?

ms12001w

Star Member
Mar 31, 2014
Hi Guys,

i sent my application in may, when you want to check your status online,

do you enter your client id number the 8 digit number on your pr card without ''-''?

can we check the status by pr card number ?

thanks

pie_vancouver

Jun 12, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
^enter client no. without dash

basharar

Nov 5, 2006
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ms12001w I applied in may, waiting time jumped from 96 days to 126 and counting!

raymasa

Star Member
Apr 12, 2014
pengyuen said:
Hey Guys,
You may want to get your border records ahead of the test, you can show that. That might help. Have you reported the passport lost to the police and your country's embassy? Showing that report may also help.

Ray