NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 30, 2015
lz83 said:
Yes,they just moved it ,if you check the website,you can see they moved many schedules before 18th DEC.
And I asked officer when I was having the interview.the officer siad''bring them all''.so I will bring my wife and son to the ceremony.
So both our ceremonies are back in the schedule :) Can't wait.

hany_sams

Star Member
Mar 20, 2010
Hi Vancouverites
I applied in late April and passed test on July 22, so far I’m stuck in “In process”. I submitted Finger print by end of August though. Most of the folks completed test in July and even Aug already got the oath and I’m afraid that my oath may have been lost somewhere in mail probably. Issue is that I CAN’T even get any info from the call center as they keep saying they can’t check my file. I don’t know guys what I should be doing other than passive waiting. Also a lot of folks here mentioned that ecase updates may not necessary reflect realty, actually many people mentioned that they received oath by mail without any update on ecase.
Any advice will be most appreciated!

leeneljane

Star Member
May 23, 2010
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
seattle
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 1, 2009
Med's Done....
June 12, 2010 follow up sent Aug. 21, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 3, sent oct. 7
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 19, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec. 28, 2010
hany_sams said:
Hi Vancouverites
I applied in late April and passed test on July 22, so far I’m stuck in “In process”. I submitted Finger print by end of August though. Most of the folks completed test in July and even Aug already got the oath and I’m afraid that my oath may have been lost somewhere in mail probably. Issue is that I CAN’T even get any info from the call center as they keep saying they can’t check my file. I don’t know guys what I should be doing other than passive waiting. Also a lot of folks here mentioned that ecase updates may not necessary reflect realty, actually many people mentioned that they received oath by mail without any update on ecase.
Don't worry you're not alone. I'm not expecting new update until next year since they're busy for the Syrian Refugee papers. Just enjoy the holiday.

Oct 30, 2015
hany_sams said:
Hi Vancouverites
That's the best policy, passive waiting and patience.. I just did my Oath last week (test a week after you but no finger prints). I was 4 months waiting, and my ECAS still says decision made, they never updated it with the Oath info. Assuming your decision was made in Sept, you should receive your invitation soon... Good luck

French70

Jun 6, 2015
French70 said:
Hello All,

I am a French national who applied for Citizenship back in November 2014. This is my timeline so far...

I applied for my Citizenship in Vancouver on November 10th, 2014.
They Acknowledged receipt of my application: 15th-December, 2014.
E-mail sent confirming my file was now in Surrey: January, 2015.
Received letter for Citizenship Test: May 28th, 2015.
Test date: June 22, 2015. I passed (1 mistake)-do read the A4 booklet they send you or via the link they provide. Results within the hour of the test being taken. They tell you when you provide your documents, as they need to verify your paper work.
Citizenship ceremony: October 30th,2015.
Canadian passport: November 12th,2015.

Thank you to everyone for the information provided on this forum! ;D

Wishing you all good luck!

aloksh25

Star Member
Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone who appeared on 5 Oct Test let me know
Anyone whose decision made on 14 oct let me know
What i have see is Vancouver office is pretty slow min of 4 month to get oath letter and 5 to 6 month to get oath form Decision made anyone in same boat

leycute

Star Member
Mar 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aloksh25 said:
Anyone who appeared on 5 Oct Test let me know
Anyone whose decision made on 14 oct let me know
What i have see is Vancouver office is pretty slow min of 4 month to get oath letter and 5 to 6 month to get oath form Decision made anyone in same boat
took my test Sept 23 and decision made somewhere 2nd week of Oct, still no
oath invite..... best of luck to all of us

aloksh25

Star Member
Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
leeneljane said:
Don't worry you're not alone. I'm not expecting new update until next year since they're busy for the Syrian Refugee papers. Just enjoy the holiday.
Well Citizenship Department is different nothing to do with Syrian Refugee as they fall on different department , i had even talk to the local CIC office they said the same so its just normal process of 5 to 6 month waiting time an di am sure before 6 month we should expect invitation

Raja420

Dec 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can anyone plz tell me, What's is the normal processing time for Vancouver or Surrey office? Is it less than a year or more?

leycute

Star Member
Mar 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raja420 said:
Can anyone plz tell me, What's is the normal processing time for Vancouver or Surrey office? Is it less than a year or more?
well its case to case basis but mostly now it takes about less than a year from previous applicants timeline,. what I can see, Surrey is faster than Vancouver office, it takes 3-4 months before test after you submitted then about 4-5 months before oath taking.. pretty sure new applicants now takes less than a year

Raja420

Dec 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks so much for the info. I am from Vancouver Island. Wonder what my processing center might be.. Surrey or Vancouver.

MiriamT

May 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-03-2009
File Transfer...
09-03-2009
Med's Done....
28-10-2008
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2009
LANDED..........
27-11-2009
Raja420 said:
Thanks so much for the info. I am from Vancouver Island. Wonder what my processing center might be.. Surrey or Vancouver.
I'd guess Victoria or Nanaimo, both of which are itinerant offices, depending where you are located in the island.

Raja420

Dec 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CIC permanently closed down Nanaimo and Victoria offices. There is none on the Island