Star Member
May 22, 2011
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
;D i am very glad to hear that. We never talk, but I know you are very nice. I always read your post which give other people suggestion.
Congraulation.

thecoolguysam said:
Hello Everyone,

How is everyone doing? I hope most of us have already got our oath. I took my oath in August.

I was keeping extremely busy and couldn't login to the forum for the past long time and now I would be active in this forum again :)

Congratulations to everyone who has already got their oath and became Canadian Citizen and good luck and best wishes for people awaiting oath :)

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
ppmmwanm said:
;D i am very glad to hear that. We never talk, but I know you are very nice. I always read your post which give other people suggestion.
Congraulation.
Thanks :) and I am always willing to support this forum and help our fellow members :)

Oct 30, 2015
Hi. Anyone else has a citizenship oath ceremony on Dec 11, 2015?
My letter states that date and it says will be at the expo office, but by checking the website where they list all ceremonies, there's no ceremony listed there for that date. Anyone else got that date? HELP!! I'm starting to get worried.

leeneljane

Star Member
May 23, 2010
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
seattle
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 1, 2009
Med's Done....
June 12, 2010 follow up sent Aug. 21, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 3, sent oct. 7
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 19, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec. 28, 2010
themexicanadian said:
My letter states that date and it says will be at the expo office, but by checking the website where they list all ceremonies, there's no ceremony listed there for that date. Anyone else got that date? HELP!! I'm starting to get worried.
There is ceremony taking place at that place at 1:30pm. I checked the website. Congrats!

lz83

Apr 8, 2015
themexicanadian said:
Don't worry.you and I at the same day.DEC 11 ;D

lz83

Apr 8, 2015
themexicanadian said:
Hi. should have specified. My invitation says 8:00 am. What about yours? Sorry. I am really confused.
Don' worry,I got the letter 3weeks ago,My invitation at 10:00 am,And I checked the oath schedule every week.they just updated yesterday,there were 3 ceremonies at the website in Dec 11 .just on time :D

hknskr

Oct 1, 2012
lz83 said:
Don' worry,I got the letter 3weeks ago,My invitation at 10:00 am,And I checked the oath schedule every week.they just updated yesterday,there were 3 ceremonies at the website in Dec 11 .just on time :D
Is your local office Vancouver or Surrey?
I saw that you have messages under "Surrey CIC Timeline" topic but in May timeline sheet you entered Vancouver as your local office.

lz83

Apr 8, 2015
hknskr said:
Is your local office Vancouver or Surrey?
I saw that you have messages under "Surrey CIC Timeline" topic but in May timeline sheet you entered Vancouver as your local office.
In May timeline that my wife's timeline :)
Mine one is in Dec 2014,and my local offices was Surrey but i took the test in VANCOUVER.It was complicated,but just what CIC did.

Oct 30, 2015
lz83 said:
Hi Iz83.. So I just called the CIC centre and they said they haven't received a note of any cancelation at the vancouver office, but that they could have updated the page and didn't add the 8 or 10 am, I remember seeing both as well. She said that if its cancelled or moved we will get a letter or receive a call if it's too late to send a letter.

I guess we will have to show up and hope for the best...

Does anyone here know how many people can we invite to the ceremony at the Expo location? I didn't see any restriction at the letter.

lz83

Apr 8, 2015
themexicanadian said:
Hi Iz83.. So I just called the CIC centre and they said they haven't received a note of any cancelation at the vancouver office, but that they could have updated the page and didn't add the 8 or 10 am, I remember seeing both as well. She said that if its cancelled or moved we will get a letter or receive a call if it's too late to send a letter.

I guess we will have to show up and hope for the best...

Does anyone here know how many people can we invite to the ceremony at the Expo location? I didn't see any restriction at the letter.
Yes,they just moved it ,if you check the website,you can see they moved many schedules before 18th DEC.
And I asked officer when I was having the interview.the officer siad''bring them all''.so I will bring my wife and son to the ceremony.

YorkshireMan

Mar 21, 2015
Vancouver, BC.
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just received notice to appear for the oath ceremony December 22nd 2015. The timelines are as suggested by the staff at the interview - they said 3 to 5 months and it has been 4.