+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Vancouver Applicants

jujuberanch

Mar 26, 2013
i am approaching 5-month mark.

Deepak K said:
Hi All

Today I had test at Vancouver center and passed :)

The officer told that I will get Oath invitation in 5-6 month.

What is the average time for Oath invitation in Vancouver ? is it really going to be 5-6 month ? or I can get sooner than that ?

Thanks

Empirical-Scientist

Jun 4, 2012
Deepak K said:
Hi All

What is the average time for Oath invitation in Vancouver ? is it really going to be 5-6 month ? or I can get sooner than that ?

Thanks
Strange. I was told 3-5 months and my friend 2-5 months... Could it be a recent overload...?

Deepak K

Star Member
Jan 27, 2010
I find online that there is Oath ceremony every 4th day and 3 session per day.. This should make the wait time less

OP_POP

Oct 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Deepak K said:
Hi All

Thanks
Most likely more than 5-6 months

grape70

Sep 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally a good news! Just got off the phone with CIC and was told that my oath has been scheduled for April 18th but not confirmed yet.
She said it will be confirmed by next Wednesday.

grape70

Sep 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
!!ECAS UPDATED!!
We sent you a notice on April 2, 2015 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on April 18, 2015 at 12:00 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
*Note: Citizenship and Immigration Canada does sometimes schedule events on Saturdays or Sundays.

OP_POP

Oct 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
grape70 said:
!!ECAS UPDATED!!
We sent you a notice on April 2, 2015 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on April 18, 2015 at 12:00 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
*Note: Citizenship and Immigration Canada does sometimes schedule events on Saturdays or Sundays.
Congrats. Good to finally see some Oath invitation from Van office.

Bakaboy

Mar 27, 2013
grape70 said:
!!ECAS UPDATED!!
Congrats. Got the same update today with the same schedule (on a SATURDAY too, guess I'll see you there :)). After 9 months of processing it's finally over. :D

grape70

Sep 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bakaboy said:
Congrats. Got the same update today with the same schedule (on a SATURDAY too, guess I'll see you there :)). After 9 months of processing it's finally over. :D
Haha Congrats you too! see you at the ceremony ;D

OP_POP

Oct 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh wow, so many people are getting oath. Congrats guys! makes me anxious to get the oath invitation too!!!!

basharar

Nov 5, 2006
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today I became a Canadian citizen, many thanks to all of the contributors here for all the valuable advice and tips and best of luck to all those who are waiting. We applied in June 2013. So be patient people. All the best and time to move on and get on with life as a proud Canadian.