+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Validated offer timeline in Quebec

Aswer

Jan 10, 2019
hello
normally how long does it take to get validated the job offer from quebec ministry? my employer submitted a job offer application, but still have no response from the ministry. I phoned the ministry and they said they do not have a time line to process application. they asked me the file number, but we do not have a file number.

rajat.tiwari

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
hello
normally how long does it take to get validated the job offer from quebec ministry? my employer submitted a job offer application, but still have no response from the ministry. I phoned the ministry and they said they do not have a time line to process application. they asked me the file number, but we do not have a file number.
Did you receive your Validated Job Offer. When did you apply.
I just applied on July 20th. I am wondering if pandemic has some impact on processing times.
I hope it would be done in 3 months.

Btw, I live in Quebec City with family and have no knowledge of french.
Once I get Validated job offer I will create an EOI in Arrima and then wait for an invite to apply for CSQ.
Any ideas how long does it take to get an invite via Arrima EOI with Validated Job Offer in NOC A fields (Information Tech).
Thanks,
Rajat

Aeternus

Star Member
Jul 16, 2020
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I just applied on July 20th. I am wondering if pandemic has some impact on processing times.

Once I get Validated job offer I will create an EOI in Arrima and then wait for an invite to apply for CSQ.
Any ideas how long does it take to get an invite via Arrima EOI with Validated Job Offer in NOC A fields (Information Tech).
Thanks,
Rajat
Feb 2nd applied by my HR
Mar 13th Acknowledgement of Receipt
Apr 1st received

rajat.tiwari

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Feb 2nd applied by my HR
Mar 13th Acknowledgement of Receipt
Apr 1st received
Thanks Aeternus. Appreciate your response.
2 months is not bad at all. Hopefully even with the pandemic slowdown I should get it in 3 months.
Have you already created EOI on Arrima for CSQ? Just wondering how far you are in the CSQ process?
I think you get priority in Arrima with a validated job offer.

Aeternus

Star Member
Jul 16, 2020
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Thanks Aeternus. Appreciate your response.
2 months is not bad at all. Hopefully even with the pandemic slowdown I should get it in 3 months.
Have you already created EOI on Arrima for CSQ? Just wondering how far you are in the CSQ process?
I think you get priority in Arrima with a validated job offer.
Anxiously waiting Arrima invitation.

If you haven't noticed, they haven't invited anyone other than bill 9 victim since 12 Dec 2019.

Rubyru5h

Jul 9, 2020
my husband applied VJO by September 2019. His HR received a confirmation from the ministry by this May.
anyway, haven't received it.

rajat.tiwari

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Anxiously waiting Arrima invitation.

If you haven't noticed, they haven't invited anyone other than bill 9 victim since 12 Dec 2019.
Hey Aeternus,
Do you know how soon after sending your application the money was deducted from the credit card. Also did you apply from Inside Quebec or outside.

Aeternus

Star Member
Jul 16, 2020
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hey Aeternus,
Do you know how soon after sending your application the money was deducted from the credit card. Also did you apply from Inside Quebec or outside.
I'm in Quebec.
Arrima system is free. After they invite you, the official application begin and pay.

rajat.tiwari

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
I'm in Quebec.
Arrima system is free. After they invite you, the official application begin and pay.
Thanks for your quick response. I am sorry I should have clarified. I meant the fees for the job validation.
Possibly in your case your employer paid for it.
I was wondering if you paid the fees when was the credit card charged.

Aeternus

Star Member
Jul 16, 2020
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Thanks for your quick response. I am sorry I should have clarified. I meant the fees for the job validation.
Possibly in your case your employer paid for it.
I was wondering if you paid the fees when was the credit card charged.
I think my employer paid by Cheque. It was deducted just before acknowledgement of receipt.

You yourself should not have paid anything for VJO if you are doing things legitimately.

Reactions: rajat.tiwari

Manjula222

Jul 9, 2020

Thanks,
Rajat
Hello my employer submitted it on 1st January. But now news yet. I contacted the ministry but they asked me the reference number of my application. But I do not have a reference number.