App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
Today is a holiday. That's why didn't twitted anything. May be they will twitt tomorrow.
Oh yeah I forgot but is Saturday's holiday for them too? As they do post vac update the last day of the month.

Jul 2, 2020
Category........
STUDY
The decision regarding VAC is an official decision. As a matter of fact, the decision is most likely to be made on working days. Trump's and Biden Twitter accounts are personal and they can tweet anytime they want. But I don't think, an organisation's Twitter account give such decision on holiday as someone needs to be in the office to tweet and decision needs to be made beforehand. It's my personal thought. I might be wrong.

sam.devilz19

Nov 7, 2017
St. John's, NL, Canada
What if it is an unsecured loan from an NBFC??Would that work??
You can't show NBFC as loan, there is a list of banks where you can show loan from in country specific visa office instruction.

Note: Let's now only discuss further on what the original trail is about (VACs) and not this. Ping me personally if you have any further discussions.

jbdot0941

Jan 23, 2019
Well
Well, I used the word "may be". Also, The decision regarding VAC is an official decision. As a matter of fact, the decision is most likely to be made on working days. Trump's and Biden Twitter accounts are personal and they can tweet anytime they want. But I don't think, an organisation's Twitter account give such decision on holiday as someone needs to be in the office to tweet and decision needs to be made beforehand. It's my personal thought. I might be wrong.
just messing with ya mate. :p
chill !! haha
I think the decisions are automated, and by that i mean they have some standard number of decision to be sent and they just let it do the system's task while they continue to work or take a break.
The VO doesnt have to send a pre-drafted mail to every applicant

PhoeboPotter

Nov 1, 2020
I guess they'll open VAC's in India this month for biometrics cause Jan intake is coming and it's only one stage procedure , I guess once they open the VAC's they'll give out information saying ppl whose DLI's have the Covid Readiness plan only should make an appointment or else you wont be allowed into the VAC's for biometrics

Aisha Mariam Tungekar

Sep 23, 2020
I guess they'll open VAC's in India this month for biometrics cause Jan intake is coming and it's only one stage procedure , I guess once they open the VAC's they'll give out information saying ppl whose DLI's have the Covid Readiness plan only should make an appointment or else you wont be allowed into the VAC's for biometrics
Have you applied for your study permit?