+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Vaccine Sinovac

adeelhps113

Jul 15, 2020
That being said, how will the people already in the country without Canada approved vaccine are supposed to go back ? Will they be forced to take 2 shots of Pfizer on top of the two doses that they have already taken ? That will make it 4 doses in total which is not something which everybody will want, how have they planned this ?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
That being said, how will the people already in the country without Canada approved vaccine are supposed to go back ? Will they be forced to take 2 shots of Pfizer on top of the two doses that they have already taken ? That will make it 4 doses in total which is not something which everybody will want, how have they planned this ?
That hasn't been made clear yet. I'm very curious what the answer will be as well.

adeelhps113

Jul 15, 2020
I am also eager to know, which will probably be the same answer, people after Nov 30 that are coming into Canada from abroad, they can easily take international flights to the 4 major Canadian cities, what will happen if they have to come to any of the Western Canada cities as that involves taking a domestic connecting flight, I am assuming currently they cant take that flight if they are not vaccinated with an approved Canadian vaccine

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
I know of at least 1 person who planned to take the extra shots so that he can travel, eat out and attend event with his kid.
Some people are willing to take the risk so they can live their lives easier. But I think the risk may be too much.... mixing multiple vaccines...

I want to know what Canada officals will say about this.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I am also eager to know, which will probably be the same answer, people after Nov 30 that are coming into Canada from abroad, they can easily take international flights to the 4 major Canadian cities, what will happen if they have to come to any of the Western Canada cities as that involves taking a domestic connecting flight, I am assuming currently they cant take that flight if they are not vaccinated with an approved Canadian vaccine
Hasn’t been clarified but most have the option to transit through another country and may have to change their flight.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can't they rent car and do some driving instead taking domestic flight?