+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Vaccine other than Candian approved

ayesha_llk2

Aug 11, 2020
Hello
I am from Pakistan and I recently got the Sinovac vaccine. The Canadian approved vaccines are not currently available in Pakistan.
My question is as per the latest news, what is the process for someone who is not vaccinated from Canadian approved vaccination?
I have no problem to quarantine but I am worried if they will be barring entry from people who are not vaccinated with pfizer etc

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014
Hello
I am from Pakistan and I recently got the Sinovac vaccine. The Canadian approved vaccines are not currently available in Pakistan.
My question is as per the latest news, what is the process for someone who is not vaccinated from Canadian approved vaccination?
I have no problem to quarantine but I am worried if they will be barring entry from people who are not vaccinated with pfizer etc
Same question

Nit123

Sep 2, 2020
As of now they are allowing Canadian travellers with vaccine approved by health Canada ie pfizer ,moderna Johnson &Johnson and Astrazeneca.but in future they will add more.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
They won't bar you from entering as a student (exempted from restriction). Only thing that is changing is that people who are fully vaccinated with approved vaccines would not be required to do the 11-day quarantine anymore. They will still be tested on arrival and be expected to isolate until their results come out.

Reactions: ayesha_llk2

Nit123

Sep 2, 2020
They won't bar you from entering as a student (exempted from restriction). Only thing that is changing is that people who are fully vaccinated with approved vaccines would not be required to do the 11-day quarantine anymore. They will still be tested on arrival and be expected to isolate until their results come out.
Yes true.

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
T
This is interesting. Do you have any source?

newMember110

Oct 15, 2020

But the problem is if a person does not have any Canadian approved vaccine course then at this time he or she is not able to enter in Canada, right ? for example if i have sinovac vaccine then at this moment I am not allowed to enter in Canada, right ?

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
But the problem is if a person does not have any Canadian approved vaccine course then at this time he or she is not able to enter in Canada, right ? for example if i have sinovac vaccine then at this moment I am not allowed to enter in Canada, right ?
No, it's not how it works. You can certainly enter Canada, only that you will have to follow whatever restrictions/mandates that are there at the time you enter. So for example if you are gonna enter now then you will have to quarantine in a paid hotel approved by govt for 3 days along with rest 11 day quarantine else where if you are tested negative.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
If you are already exempt from restriction, you can enter Canada. if you are not properly vaccinated, you will be subjected to mandatory quarantine.