+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VAC New York

kumarusa

Jul 13, 2017
Thanks for the information. I received my PPR and I was asked to send my passport to NY VAC. I understand that I should be sending all the forms to NY VAC , but my questions is reg Money order.

Where should the money order be sent?
Currently the website asks me to send $32.27 to the following address. Can you or someone confirm if that is correct?
Mail your VAC payments for Visa Application Centre in New York to:
P.O. Box 419557 (CSRA Consular Services Inc)
Boston, MA 02241-9557
Yes, they are asking for Boston now. Moneyorder/Check etc to Boston and documents to NY.
Ensure to put the moneyorder/check copy in document set.

Reactions: vkumar7077

iMoments

Nov 30, 2018
@americandesimd Thanks for your response. Btw I received my passport this morning..
Hey, it’s been 11 business days from November 16, 2018 since VAC has received my passport but I don’t have any tracking ID yet. I asked my attorney as he had applied online but he too doesn’t know about the tracking ID. Could you please tell me if you had to sign the delivery of your passport or was it left in your mailbox?

americandesimd

Aug 10, 2014
Hey, it’s been 11 business days from November 16, 2018 since VAC has received my passport but I don’t have any tracking ID yet. I asked my attorney as he had applied online but he too doesn’t know about the tracking ID. Could you please tell me if you had to sign the delivery of your passport or was it left in your mailbox?
If this is vac ny than just call them and they will help you

iMoments

Nov 30, 2018
If this is vac ny than just call them and they will help you
I wish it was that simple. The CVAC NY office address has changed on November 1st and since then, many people are facing the same problem. If you call on their old number, they will rudely say “ you’ve called at the wrong office” and hang up before you say anything. Nobody knows the new phone number. If you happen to know the new phone number, please share it.

rahulsingh16

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
Do we need to submit Fee also for COPR and visa stamp for FSW passport stamping?
As far as i can see it VAC-NYC sites only lists package transmission fees?

Arod

May 15, 2017
My friend,
I am 'exactly' facing same issue !!
Last week I received email from DELHI IMMIGRATION to send passports and photos to NDVO. I am in USA and I raised a cse, email to Delhi Immigration and CPC-Ottawa to change passport submission to US/Canada. I also sent email to NY VAC for this.

NY VAC reverted today and right they asked me to send passport, photos, 32.7USD each applicant fee, return fee 20.1 USD (FedEx return).

But I am waiting to hear this from CPC-Ottawa or NDVO....
How much time did they take exactly to revert to you with the change from NDVO to NY VAC....

Please advise also .... what do you think about VAC NY email... should I wait NDVO/CPC..?
It seems there is a lot of confusion regarding this change of passport submission place.

I'm going to repeat what a VFS employee told me: The PPR letter we receive is Global, meaning, even if we receive it from the NDVO office we can still submit that same letter to our closest LVO and they will handle it. Otherwise, why would NDVO be sending PPR's to people from other regions?

After all, all VO's are part of the same organization.

I personally received the letter from NDVO last week and have already sent my passport to the Mexico City office which they have accepted.

rahulsingh16

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
This is the info i got from VAC NewYork
Address:
Canada Visa Application Centre
145 WEST 45th street, 4th floor
New York, NY 10036

How to pay applicable fee to TT Services:
By Mail:

• Send payment in the form of Cashier/Banker check or Money order.
  • Payment instruments should be made in favor of “TT Visa Services Inc.”
  • 19.90 USD (For each applicant).

Note: Please include a pre-paid envelope for the return of your documents ONLY by UPS or USPS, The pre-paid envelope is for each applicant.

rahulsingh16

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
It seems there is a lot of confusion regarding this change of passport submission place.

I'm going to repeat what a VFS employee told me: The PPR letter we receive is Global, meaning, even if we receive it from the NDVO office we can still submit that same letter to our closest LVO and they will handle it. Otherwise, why would NDVO be sending PPR's to people from other regions?

After all, all VO's are part of the same organization.

I personally received the letter from NDVO last week and have already sent my passport to the Mexico City office which they have accepted.
i got a email from NDVO...no letters/pdf attached......did you got any letter? or just send a copy of email to VAC...

js223

Jun 13, 2018
Had mailed Ottawa...to check where to send passport...they did send a new email to send passport to them....
Hi Rahul,

Can you please help me: I live in the US and got my PPR request in Nov 2018. I got an extension till March 2019 and now need to submit my documents for Visa Stamping in New York.

Looks like they shut down the old Visa Office and all cases are now processed by the new VFS VAC in New York/LA. Has anyone gone through this process. I have a couple of questions:

1- Which forms to fill?
2- What fees is needed?
3- Where to mail in the documents/passports etc?
4- What other documents are needed?

Thanks for your response.

rahulsingh16

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi Rahul,

Can you please help me: I live in the US and got my PPR request in Nov 2018. I got an extension till March 2019 and now need to submit my documents for Visa Stamping in New York.

Looks like they shut down the old Visa Office and all cases are now processed by the new VFS VAC in New York/LA. Has anyone gone through this process. I have a couple of questions:

1- Which forms to fill?
2- What fees is needed?
3- Where to mail in the documents/passports etc?
4- What other documents are needed?

Thanks for your response.
I had asked Ottawa to allow me to send them passport...they emailed back...so now I will be sending them the passports

js223

Jun 13, 2018
I had asked Ottawa to allow me to send them passport...they emailed back...so now I will be sending them the passports
So you are not sending the passports to NYC anymore? and if you are sending to Ottawa, how are you going to send them and what all do we need to send?

rahulsingh16

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
So you are not sending the passports to NYC anymore? and if you are sending to Ottawa, how are you going to send them and what all do we need to send?
Yup...will be sending to Ottawa now...and following their instructions as provided in the email