+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VAC New York

americandesimd

Aug 10, 2014
Hello Friends,

I got a request to send my passports to Visa Application Center New York by IRCC.

Can you please confirm if the below documents that I would be sending them you are correct?
  1. One master envelope which will have the below documents
  2. 1 small envelope with one photo of each family member which has their name written on the back of the photograph.
  3. 1 small envelope with one photo for each family member which does not have a name written on the back side of the photo.
  4. One bank draft, cashier’s cheque, certified cheque, or money order of 31.40$ addressed to CSRA Consular Services Inc
  5. 1 return tracker envelope in which all passports will be returned
  6. Copy of the passport request letter(sent in email) signed and dated with current home address.
In point 4 above do I just need to send a money order of 31.40$ in total or is it 31.40$ per applicant?

Please let me know if I am missing anything above?

Thanks in advance.

americandesimd

Aug 10, 2014
Hello Friends,

I got a request to send my passports to Visa Application Center New York by IRCC.

Can you please confirm if the below documents that I would be sending them you are correct?
  2. 1 small envelope with one photo of each family member which has their name written on the back of the photograph.
  3. 1 small envelope with one photo for each family member which does not have a name written on the back side of the photo.
  4. One bank draft, cashier’s cheque, certified cheque, or money order of 31.40$ addressed to CSRA Consular Services Inc
  6. Copy of the passport request letter(sent in email) signed and dated with current home address.
In point 4 above do I just need to send a money order of 31.40$ in total or is it 31.40$ per applicant?

Thanks in advance.

Hey Guys,
Anyone?
Thanks

jwar

Mar 19, 2017
Hey @americandesimd even I got a request to send my passports to VAC NY, could you please share how much time if it take for you to receive the stamped passport & COPR? I'm tracking my application thru the application id sent to me and the status says "Passport Received by the Visa Office - Under Consideration".
Appreciate your response.

americandesimd

Aug 10, 2014
Hey @americandesimd even I got a request to send my passports to VAC NY, could you please share how much time if it take for you to receive the stamped passport & COPR? I'm tracking my application thru the application id sent to me and the status says "Passport Received by the Visa Office - Under Consideration".
Appreciate your response.
Hi,
It took them about 2.5 weeks to send me back the PP with COPR. Also you can call the VAC NY location for more updates. They might email you the application number and the website link to track your passports. Hope this helps. good luck.

jwar

Mar 19, 2017
Hey.. Thanks @americandesimd for the reply.
I've been tracking my application thru the application# they had provided and the current status is "Passport Received by the Visa Office - Under Consideration".
In your case did the visa office take 2.5 weeks to print the passport or the entire process of passport delivery to VAC & they sending to Vo & you getting it back take 2.5 weeks?
They received my passports on the 5th September and VAC sent to VO on 11th September.

americandesimd

Aug 10, 2014
Hey.. Thanks @americandesimd for the reply.
I've been tracking my application thru the application# they had provided and the current status is "Passport Received by the Visa Office - Under Consideration".
In your case did the visa office take 2.5 weeks to print the passport or the entire process of passport delivery to VAC & they sending to Vo & you getting it back take 2.5 weeks?
They received my passports on the 5th September and VAC sent to VO on 11th September.

2.5 weeks after my passport was received by them

useurhead

Mar 16, 2017
Hello Friends,

Thanks in advance.

Did you get answers to your question? Can you provide me your answers to your questions? Should we pay $31.40 for each applicant?

Thank you in advance!

americandesimd

Aug 10, 2014
Did you get answers to your question? Can you provide me your answers to your questions? Should we pay $31.40 for each applicant?

Thank you in advance!
yes 31.40 for each applicant. add the total and create just one draft and send it to the Philadelphia address. Passports and other forms send it to the NY address. rest everything should be clear from their letter.

andyding13

Feb 11, 2017
yes 31.40 for each applicant. add the total and create just one draft and send it to the Philadelphia address. Passports and other forms send it to the NY address. rest everything should be clear from their letter.
Hi, may I ask you requested your VO to change to New York? Or IRCC directly asked you to send your passport to New York VO? Also, were you applying under express entry? Thanks

useurhead

Mar 16, 2017
Hi, may I ask you requested your VO to change to New York? Or IRCC directly asked you to send your passport to New York VO? Also, were you applying under express entry? Thanks
I was asked by IRCC to send the passports to NY center. I have seen instances where a candidate has been asked to send passports to Ottawa center.

vkumar7077

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Hello Friends,

Thanks in advance.
Thanks for the information. I received my PPR and I was asked to send my passport to NY VAC. I understand that I should be sending all the forms to NY VAC , but my questions is reg Money order.

Where should the money order be sent?
Currently the website asks me to send $32.27 to the following address. Can you or someone confirm if that is correct?
Mail your VAC payments for Visa Application Centre in New York to:
P.O. Box 419557 (CSRA Consular Services Inc)
Boston, MA 02241-9557

Reactions: kumarusa

americandesimd

Aug 10, 2014
Thanks for the information. I received my PPR and I was asked to send my passport to NY VAC. I understand that I should be sending all the forms to NY VAC , but my questions is reg Money order.

Where should the money order be sent?
Currently the website asks me to send $32.27 to the following address. Can you or someone confirm if that is correct?
Mail your VAC payments for Visa Application Centre in New York to:
P.O. Box 419557 (CSRA Consular Services Inc)
Boston, MA 02241-9557
I had send the money order to the Philadelphia address. I am not sure if the address is changed now. please call them and verify.

kumarusa

Jul 13, 2017
I had asked IRCC to change it to NY. They initially asked me to send to Delhi. Yes EE.
My friend,
I am 'exactly' facing same issue !!
Last week I received email from DELHI IMMIGRATION to send passports and photos to NDVO. I am in USA and I raised a cse, email to Delhi Immigration and CPC-Ottawa to change passport submission to US/Canada. I also sent email to NY VAC for this.

NY VAC reverted today and right they asked me to send passport, photos, 32.7USD each applicant fee, return fee 20.1 USD (FedEx return).

But I am waiting to hear this from CPC-Ottawa or NDVO....
How much time did they take exactly to revert to you with the change from NDVO to NY VAC....

Please advise also .... what do you think about VAC NY email... should I wait NDVO/CPC..?