+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UWindsor

m.zeeshan_443

Sep 13, 2017
Dear All,
I applied on 29th September for May/Summer Intake in ECE MEng. On 15 October my application status changed to In Process. On 23rd October my application status remained same but the date changed to 23rd October. Yesterday i have sent an email to MEng department and they are saying that my application is with graduate studies. What do you people say how long will it take to get the result. Also what are my chances of acceptance?

Please Advise

Jagansran

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
Dear All,
I applied on 29th September for May/Summer Intake in ECE MEng. On 15 October my application status changed to In Process. On 23rd October my application status remained same but the date changed to 23rd October. Yesterday i have sent an email to MEng department and they are saying that my application is with graduate studies. What do you people say how long will it take to get the result. Also what are my chances of acceptance?

Please Advise
What’s your profile man ?

Jagansran

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
Dear All,

I have applied on june 6 for MEng mechanical and still waiting.

m.zeeshan_443

Sep 13, 2017
My Profile
Matric :85%
Intermediate :79%
Bachelors: 3.37/4 for 4 years and 3.54/4 for last two years
IELTS : 7 Bands
Experience: 1 Year