+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

User information could not be found.

Doprom

Mar 17, 2022
Same just got a response that there is an update on my application and got same error when i tried to log in! For a moment i lost my mind that they don't have any records of my file.. dont know whts wrong/ and just found out its for everyone i guess thats says its a glitch

Reactions: FlyBird333

Amirpouyan87

Nov 4, 2019
Did you all receive 2 Emails per applicant?
I have 4 Emails in total for 2 applicants and wondering if the Emails are only glitches or if something actually happened in the account.

Mitti

Star Member
Nov 3, 2022
It’s so stressful and annoying, I’ve received 3 emails. A message about your application is waiting for you. But I can’t log in to my account!

bgpatel

Star Member
May 7, 2019
Seeing same issue here as well.

There were issues submitting your form.

• User information could not be found. Please try again later.
Here is what I found about the cause (sorry it's a bit technical). Nothing we can do here until they solve the error.

@IRCC Developers, you need to fix the webserver to get around the CORS error :p

Last edited:
Reactions: wordsalad1977

Usa_can

Dec 21, 2022
Any fixes on this ? I am getting the same error. IRCC should hire some backend engineers from Amazon to have the site up and running 24*7

ibz

Dec 21, 2022
Experiencing the same issue. When I first attempted to log in I got an email that said "We have observed an unauthorized login to your account with the following information:"

I clicked on the second link that said "If this sign-in was by you, you can follow this link to let us know "

I then reset my password and was able to reset it but I still can't log in. Keep getting the error:

I've tried incognito, emptied the cache, tried different browsers, and also tried different devices. No luck.

I am a developer and looking at the console on the browser, it appears that multiple unexpected errors are occurring when the log-in takes place. The system may have an ongoing log-in issue since the password reset is working as expected. Seeing multiple reports in this thread I feel confident that they have an ongoing issue and are not disclosing it.

Romilpatel1

Dec 3, 2018
User information could not be found. Message showed when I login. Anyone know what is going on? I am trying from 12 pm.

tasteberry

Dec 21, 2022
Same problem here! It's weird because when you click forget password it still allows you to reset the password but won't allow you to log in. I also tried to created another account but it gives me an error when generating invitation code that says "Sorry, we couldn’t create an invitation code for you. Invitation code not created: There was a technical issue."

wordsalad1977

Dec 21, 2022
Same here. I hope everything's fine with my application. I'm curious if there are people who were successful in logging in, or is this an "everyone issue"

wordsalad1977

Dec 21, 2022
Seeing same issue here as well.

Here is what I found about the cause (sorry it's a bit technical). Nothing we can do here until they solve the error.

@IRCC Developers, you need to fix the webserver to get around the CORS error :p
Thank goodness it's not something related to our data getting lost :D

sumanakodaru

Dec 21, 2022
Hello All,

I am getting the same error as well, when tried to login from morning 10 AM. Any luck for others are you able to login or still same issue

What we need to do as a next step in order to solve this issue.

Reactions: carlmap
Dec 21, 2022
i also have a same issue from afternoon but I contacted to ircc they said everything is good but still I submit a web form for technical issue.You should also do it because as much as we will complaint about it they will fix it.If i will get any update i will let you know and if anyone else get any update please let me know.
Thank you
please send me IRCC contact email or how I contact