+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

User information could not be found.

carlmap

Oct 17, 2023
I have the same issue and it is preventing me from downloading the file I need to do my biometrics. Does anyone know how to fix this issue ?
Thank you

carlmap

Oct 17, 2023
Hello All,

I am getting the same error as well, when tried to login from morning 10 AM. Any luck for others are you able to login or still same issue

There were issues submitting your form.
  • User information could not be found. Please try again later.

What we need to do as a next step in order to solve this issue.
Did you manage to fix your issue, what did you do ? I am struggling.

carlmap

Oct 17, 2023
Experiencing the same issue. When I first attempted to log in I got an email that said "We have observed an unauthorized login to your account with the following information:"

I clicked on the second link that said "If this sign-in was by you, you can follow this link to let us know "

I then reset my password and was able to reset it but I still can't log in. Keep getting the error:

There were issues submitting your form.
  • User information could not be found. Please try again later.
I've tried incognito, emptied the cache, tried different browsers, and also tried different devices. No luck.

I am a developer and looking at the console on the browser, it appears that multiple unexpected errors are occurring when the log-in takes place. The system may have an ongoing log-in issue since the password reset is working as expected. Seeing multiple reports in this thread I feel confident that they have an ongoing issue and are not disclosing it.
How did you fix this issue, I am having the same one and I need to get my visa in 2 months maximum, how did you fix this issue ?

carlmap

Oct 17, 2023
Same problem. Well to contact IRCC by some weird web-form means wait week+ for respond... So maybe someone can call them and tell about this issue and thousands of people posting about it here? I can't call them personally because too expensive calls...
Hi,
Did you maage to fix your issue I am having the same one