+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

User information could not be found.

TashaCdn

Dec 21, 2022
My mom has the same issue. She was able to log in the morning, but now she is getting this message "User information could not be found"

AminaHa

Dec 21, 2022
I thought I was the only one but i have the same issue from 12pm to now still struggling to log in :(

Bsingh78

Feb 5, 2022
i also have a same issue from afternoon but I contacted to ircc they said everything is good but still I submit a web form for technical issue.You should also do it because as much as we will complaint about it they will fix it.If i will get any update i will let you know and if anyone else get any update please let me know.
Thank you

AminaHa

Dec 21, 2022
i also have a same issue from afternoon but I contacted to ircc they said everything is good but still I submit a web form for technical issue.You should also do it because as much as we will complaint about it they will fix it.If i will get any update i will let you know and if anyone else get any update please let me know.
Thank you
Thank you, and please how did you contact them so we can do the same :)

Bsingh78

Feb 5, 2022
Thank you, and please how did you contact them so we can do the same :)
I call on 1 (888) 242-2100 this number after 00.49 sec. Just press 2..1..3..0 they will connect you with representative.I got connected after 19 attempts and wait time was 53 minutes.

zzinan

Dec 21, 2022
I have the same issue. The number is only available calling from Canada. Is there any other number to call?

Mitti

Star Member
Nov 3, 2022
I have the same issue. The number is only available calling from Canada. Is there any other number to call?
same issue, I just contacted IRCC in twitter, they were told me:’mPlease clear your cache, refresh the page and try again: http://ow.ly/vpFx30lM5J9. Using a desktop computer instead of a mobile device can also help. If you are still unable to login/access our online services, please try using a different browser or the Incognito mode in Chrome or a different internet connection, if possible. If still not resolved, we suggest waiting a bit and trying again later or at different times in the day. We understand how frustrating this is, and we appreciate your patience.’’
Is not working at all, I’ve tried everything he said.

Bsingh78

Feb 5, 2022
same issue, I just contacted IRCC in twitter, they were told me:’mPlease clear your cache, refresh the page and try again: http://ow.ly/vpFx30lM5J9. Using a desktop computer instead of a mobile device can also help. If you are still unable to login/access our online services, please try using a different browser or the Incognito mode in Chrome or a different internet connection, if possible. If still not resolved, we suggest waiting a bit and trying again later or at different times in the day. We understand how frustrating this is, and we appreciate your patience.’’
Is not working at all, I’ve tried everything he said.
Yes.Same with me nothing is working

kostyasorokin

Dec 21, 2022
Same problem. When I tried to log in for the first time today, this is what came in the mail:

We observed an unrecognized sign-in to your account with this information:
  • Time: Wednesday, December 21, 2022 08:01 PM UTC
  • Device: Mobile Safari 16, iOS 16.2

If this sign-in was not by you, you should change your password and notify us by clicking on this link
If this sign-in was by you, you can follow this link to let us know

Ban? :D

Reactions: Bsingh78

zzinan

Dec 21, 2022
Same problem. When I tried to log in for the first time today, this is what came in the mail:

We observed an unrecognized sign-in to your account with this information:
  • Time: Wednesday, December 21, 2022 08:01 PM UTC
  • Device: Mobile Safari 16, iOS 16.2

If this sign-in was not by you, you should change your password and notify us by clicking on this link
If this sign-in was by you, you can follow this link to let us know

Ban? :D
I got same message and I clicked the second link. It said they received my feedback and nothing happened.

Reactions: Bsingh78