Visa Office......
Vegreville Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
LANDED..........
Nov 2012
Look I'm not gonna waste your time and give you false hopes like the people responding to you. You won't get a TRV or a PR. Immigration isn't that stupid, you can't just get a TRV and PR. Since the US refused you Canada most likely will too, Canadians are very hesitant to give out TRVs to people from your country.

You are wasting your time. Think of another plan.

Also you dont qualify for a PR.

GoldenLine

Sep 1, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nepal123 said:
As CIC seems India as a high risk country for immigration violation, I am sorry to say it will be only spending money and time in drain.
I was refused trv twice having good travel history ( I hold Nepalese Passport). 1 US, 2 Australia, 1 UK 1 schengen particulary German visa. Canadian constitution considers every non immigrant aplicant as " immigrant" so untl they change their constitution its hard to travel their country until you set up yourself as extraordinary applicant from your country. I better suggest you to get Uk visa first go there meet him, come back India and wait for couple of months and apply Canada visa, because Uk issues you 6 month visit/ business visa and apply canada while you still have the UK visa,,,, this might be little helpful I guess.
Thanks for your suggestion Nepal123. It does seem encouraging with the option you"ve presented here, however it does not solve nor defeat my basic and most important reason why I'd deem Canada the only option next to USA!

If I'm going to some other country on a travel visa and meet my guy there.. what purpose is solved? We both will be aliens in another third country where we won't know anyone plus we spend so much to get there not to talk about the expenses we incur in hotel accommodation which we may not be able to sustain any more than a week! This in my opinion does not even add up to "meeting or spending" any time with my guy. This all is applicable is if he comes to India too.

By doing all of this, we are only spending unnecessary monies plus time wasted and to top that we don't even get any time to spend with each other to see where our relationship is going, instead we both at some point may get so frustrated with this unnecessary traveling and stuff that I can only see a crack forming!

The easiest way is I get to USA and be with him for few months to assess our relationship OR the only other way is to be in a location closer to USA where he can drive over the border whenever possible enabling us to be with each other till I find a way out for PR (God willing - somehow anyhow)

In situations like this its best to work your imagination and use the sub-conscious mind that will show you the way.

I am preparing to apply for travel visa very soon and hope for the best. I will be very careful this time around and do my homework well. There is no way i can lose this battle.

Thanks guys for all your help.. I shall keep you all updated time and again on my application status and my plans.

This is one thread that will talk volumes of either success or failure! Now we just gotta wait and watch.

Wish me luck :)

GoldenLine

Sep 1, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AAL1984 said:
Look I'm not gonna waste your time and give you false hopes like the people responding to you. You won't get a TRV or a PR. Immigration isn't that stupid, you can't just get a TRV and PR. Since the US refused you Canada most likely will too, Canadians are very hesitant to give out TRVs to people from your country.

You are wasting your time. Think of another plan.

Also you dont qualify for a PR.
Appreciate your evaluation and frankness AAL1984.

I know atleast 10 people here in Mumbai who have be approved TRV and later converted that into a work visa! Now all of them are Indians. So Canada DOES give out TRV to Indians. Btw,. Indians have skills which most westerners don't possess or are not as good.

Yes, we are high risk country but that does not bring us to zero possibilities. Every problem has a solution. People here who have responded to my post have been kind to state options, risks and experiences. This is what I needed to know before I go ahead with my plan so that I know what I am doing is right by me.

I can only do all the right things and my intentions are not bad, its just the matter of heart and noone's heart ever tells one to do wrong things.

Of course, VO does not need to know that, but what they need know to approve my visa will be provided truthfully.

One another thing AAL1984, I got my profile and my situation evaluated with a well known immigration lawyer and also a known consultant.. guess what?!? I DO qualify for PR!!!

Thanks for warning me. I will be careful and take baby steps to get me to the goal. :)

AAL1984

Nov 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
LANDED..........
Nov 2012
Consultants are known to lie and commit fraud, they want you to file an application and pay them fees. Rules have changed, suggest you read up. Also consultants from India and China are well known to commit the most fraud.

You don't qualify and the TRV will be refused.

It's better and faster for you to just marry your fiancé and have him file your Greencard.

nepal123

Apr 14, 2012
There is always hope. Yes, I have seen many Indians geting Canada visa. India has good trade and business with Canada so for Indians there are more chances to get Canada visa comparing to other south asian countires and Indian rupees is stronger than other ruppees. Given your age and Family back in India which is strong for you. But your weak point is no travel history. Canada considers travel history very important at least one Schengen, UK, Australia or Japan visa and travel would be helpful. but don't give up, you will make it.

rahil4u

Jul 28, 2012
GoldenLine,

though you seem to have very little chance of getting to US now Canada... It seems you choose canada bcoz its next to US... if that is the case why don't you try Mexico even that is attached to US border??? Mexico will be much much easier than Canada.

GoldenLine

Sep 1, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AAL1984 said:
Consultants are known to lie and commit fraud, they want you to file an application and pay them fees. Rules have changed, suggest you read up. Also consultants from India and China are well known to commit the most fraud.

You don't qualify and the TRV will be refused.

It's better and faster for you to just marry your fiancé and have him file your Greencard.
Thanks AAL1984!

I take your word that I DO NOT QUALIFY FOR ANYTHING TO DO WITH CANADA. However I'm not a person that gives up so easily. Like I mentioned before EVERY PROBLEM, BIG OR SMALL ALWAYS HAS A SOLUTION!!

You will see me write here on this same post my success story dude. And if you are in Canada already I will meet you in person and thank you when I get there :)

You been great help and all that warning coming from you is only making me stronger and more determined than ever.

I have a good plan already. Cheers! :)

GoldenLine

Sep 1, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
steaky said:
No travel history is no big deal. Before she visit Canada, my mother-in-law had no travel history outside China.

I agree many consultants in China and India lie and commit fraud. They interest only in making money from victims.
Totally agree Steaky. On travel history I think the same as you do. One never knows what gets them lucky.. right?

As for consultants in India.. I am NOT dealing with Indian consultants.. I am speaking to someone my friend knows personally in USA and Canada. They know the process and I'm being guided well.

Fingers crossed.. All will go well. Thanks so much Steaky.

GoldenLine

Sep 1, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rahil4u said:
GoldenLine,

though you seem to have very little chance of getting to US now Canada... It seems you choose canada bcoz its next to US... if that is the case why don't you try Mexico even that is attached to US border??? Mexico will be much much easier than Canada.
This is "Plan C", Canada being Plan B.

I have some information on Mexico already, But I hear its not that easy to get into USA from Mexico.. is this true?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
GoldenLine said:
This is "Plan C", Canada being Plan B.

I have some information on Mexico already, But I hear its not that easy to get into USA from Mexico.. is this true?
You would still need a US visa to enter the US from Mexico. Given you already have three US visa refusals, I think the chances of the fourth being approved are extremely low. You need a "Plan C" that does not involve you going to the US.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Just to add... You also need a US visa to enter the US from Canada.

GoldenLine

Sep 1, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I know Syclla, I've been told by US VO that i can reapply if my situation changes.

I am trying to bring about that change before I apply for US one more time, that's not gonna be anytime soon.
For now, I'm focusing on getting and staying in Canada for a while. This is enough to give me clarity on several things I need to know before I make decision on marriage that includes me going to USA too.

Probably 12 months gap after my last US refusal and also significant change in situation may do the trick.

I made a huge mistake of taking admission at a school in Ohio where my guy lives and not so big a school.
Also the course enrolled was not MBA or Masters.. this caused the damage. I will be careful next time.

LACHICK

Jan 28, 2016
Hi Goldeline,

Your story is very interesting yet frustrating that you have met such serious hurdles. How did your story end? Please let's have an update! Thanks.

Aug 12, 2015
Edmonton, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Edmonton, AB, Canada
NOC Code......
NOC0711
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-12-2021
Doc's Request.
03-10-2022
Nomination.....
07-04-2022
AOR Received.
09-06-2022
Med's Request
25-03-2022
Med's Done....
25-08-2022
Interview........
NA
she must have got pissed by now. lol

GoldenLine

Sep 1, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
​Hello everyone!

I apologize for not coming back up here with updates. ​It's interesting to me and also what life gives you over time, if only we have the patience to see what's coming - good or bad. I couldn't help smiling to myself at my naiveness when I posted the original post back in 2012. I sound like a lost teenager although I wasn't and thought I knew what I wanted and where I wanted to be -- albeit the reasoning was dumb. But then, failures in achieving what I was looking for then eventually developed into a new goal -- a realistic one, staying focussed on it with perseverance and drive has brought me to the new phase of my life I am at currently.

So, here's what transpired since September 2012:
In hindsight, I see that my falling in love with this man I met online wasn't completely insane. I did meet him in just once "in person" in March 2013 in Australia. We had a couple of weeks together-- that was a slight eye opener for me in terms of compatibility and way of life. So, the graph didn't go a lot high after that. However, I take it as an experience. We are still in touch almost every day--more businesslike now, working on several projects regularly. in my mind he is more like a mentor to me than a prospective husband. Too much personal to go into here, but I suppose my point is that, a lot transpired and one grows as a person to know what works and what not.

What came out of it was even more incredible -- he got me introduced to few of his work associates who liked my skills and I have been working with them since. One of them that I am working with for almost three years little after I returned to India from Australia has recently made me a 49% partner in his Mexican entity. This requires me to be in Mexico for a while and travel to San Diego regularly to build this new entity -- that's what I am good at and have done it few times before.

At the time I had posted this back in 2012, I had zero travel stamp on my passport. Now, I have travelled quite extensively -- couple more times to Australia, Malaysia, Singapore, Dubai a few times, Muscat too. Most of them for work.

In the meantime, I studied the Canadian Immigration system thoroughly, got well versed with the system and have started my PR process. I might be in Mexico later this year and hope for some success with Canada. I did have some trouble with points for my Canada PR when I checked 2 years ago and have that nailed down now. Hopefully it will work out.

All in all, it is all working out for the better - earlier this guy was the only man/contact I had in USA. Fast forward four years - I have plethora of friends and acquaintances -- all of whom are happy to work and help in any way they can in my quest.

I know four years is a long time, especially when I was so desperate when I first posted here -- but I couldn't have been happier how things are turning out right now. Not to say that I didn't go through bouts of frustration and thought each time that this is the end of it all when something didn't work out -- but I suppose, it has made me only more determined and stronger and more focussed in where I want to be -- not for the same reasons as I state in my original post.

I want to take a moment and thank everyone who have suggested and contributed to this post. Thanks to all those who have wished me in my quest and requested an update -- I will be back soon once I set foot on ground in Mexico and also what will transpire in my Canada process.

Keep me in your prayer and remember that patience pays eventually when combined with determination and focus. Of course, look out for the right kind or support and reason to attain it.

Thank you all.

Cheers! :)
Rekhaa