+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

US Residents(on H1/L1/F1/H4/GC EB2, EB3) in CIC EE Pool Whatsapp Group!

m.p.s.r

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
New guys on forum applying from US just PM your CRS, timelines and numbers if you want to join this group. The basic expectation is you are already in the pool and trying for a PNP actively if your CRS requires to.
Basic familiarity with the entire process is a nice to have.

sri27v

Star Member
Jul 30, 2016
USA
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2016
IELTS Request
07-16-2016
Med's Request
01-18-2017
m.p.s.r said:
New guys on forum applying from US just PM your CRS, timelines and numbers if you want to join this group. The basic expectation is you are already in the pool and trying for a PNP actively if your CRS requires to.
Basic familiarity with the entire process is a nice to have.
My Number 401-338-4549 ITA on Jan 4th

m.p.s.r

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
Two of our group members got ppr yesterday, hit me up to join if you live in US, are in the pool, and are trying for a PNP as needed.

If you are far advance in the process, we got a lot of people like you as well in our group.

Thanks,
mpsr

manashdeb

Jun 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Could you please add me to your group? My Whatsapp no. is 91 9266840815
My CRS score got revised to 465 after reappearing IELTS this month and eagerly waiting from my ITA now.

1. Does anyone know, how much is the cost and waiting period for medicals in Massachusetts?

2. For PCC, does anyone know if we can get it without visit from Consulate General of India, New York and what is the process and what documents are needed for that?

MANCHESTERFAN99

Feb 22, 2017
Hi I received my ITA on Feb 22 , I am a non US citizen so US FBI PCC will take me 12 - 14 weeks , I knew this so applied three weeks before. Now I got to know I need PCC for my unaccompanying spouse . I have 86 days left . What are my options ?

1)Can I ask the VO for extension as they take 12 - 14 weeks ? OR
2) I decline my ITA and wait for the next draw which will buy me time.

NOTE - Please tell me how to ask for a extension if I need to .

last_try

Feb 14, 2017
go for option 1.. but, submit the other docs and proof that u have applied for US PCC and ask for an extension to submit it.

mukulabd

Oct 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MANCHESTERFAN99 said:
Hi I received my ITA on Feb 22 , I am a non US citizen so US FBI PCC will take me 12 - 14 weeks , I knew this so applied three weeks before. Now I got to know I need PCC for my unaccompanying spouse . I have 86 days left . What are my options ?

1)Can I ask the VO for extension as they take 12 - 14 weeks ? OR
2) I decline my ITA and wait for the next draw which will buy me time.

NOTE - Please tell me how to ask for a extension if I need to .
Like the above person said, go with option 1. Also declining ITA should not be taken lightly and it should be your last option, unless you have a super high score. You never know when they will stop showering ITAs and the cut off shoots up.

MANCHESTERFAN99

Feb 22, 2017
last_try said:
go for option 1.. but, submit the other docs and proof that u have applied for US PCC and ask for an extension to submit it.
Thank you , how do I apply for extension and who to ask about it ?

MANCHESTERFAN99

Feb 22, 2017
mukulabd said:
Like the above person said, go with option 1. Also declining ITA should not be taken lightly and it should be your last option, unless you have a super high score. You never know when they will stop showering ITAs and the cut off shoots up.
@mukulabd Thank you , how do I apply for extension and who to ask about it ?