+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

US Police Clearance: FBI Processing Times

diogosouza

Star Member
May 23, 2017
I got the charge on my card yesterday - 14th Aug.The mail reached FBI on 27th May.

I called them today and they informed me that they received it on 30th-May, that it is still in process and that I should call them towards the end of the week to get more info.
Thanks for the info! I guess we're being processed at the same time :)
Please let me know if you get more details.
I'll try to call them this week too.

adt83

Oct 5, 2015
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
23-01-2017
AOR Received.
02/14/2017
File Transfer...
10-02-2017
Med's Done....
Done Upfront
Interview........
06/10/2017
Passport Req..
06/10/2017
VISA ISSUED...
06/10/2017
LANDED..........
23/09/2017
Request was received by FBI on May 17th, and we received the reportin the mail yesterday, August 15th.

Reactions: diogosouza

abcdmdl

Aug 5, 2014
Hi All ;

My application was delivered on 2nd June, however when today I enquired from FBI through email, they mentioned they are unable to find my packet yet. I am bit worried now and was just checking my delivery confirmation receipt in which it mentioned delivered to Clarksburg WV 26302 while the address I mentioned on post was Clarksburg WV 26306

can any one check what does it say in your tracking sheet. I am just hoping that my application reached to FBI..

I hope mine have been delivered to right place..any comments ?????

diogosouza

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Hi All ;

My application was delivered on 2nd June, however when today I enquired from FBI through email, they mentioned they are unable to find my packet yet. I am bit worried now and was just checking my delivery confirmation receipt in which it mentioned delivered to Clarksburg WV 26302 while the address I mentioned on post was Clarksburg WV 26306

can any one check what does it say in your tracking sheet. I am just hoping that my application reached to FBI..

I hope mine have been delivered to right place..any comments ?????
Mine says...

-Available for pickup at collection point 26306
-Delivered 26301

If it arrived on June 2nd it should be processing... I hope they find it, but maybe you should start preparing a new package =/

Socloseyetsofar

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Category........
I got the charge on my card yesterday - 14th Aug.The mail reached FBI on 27th May.

I called them today and they informed me that they received it on 30th-May, that it is still in process and that I should call them towards the end of the week to get more info.
What number did you call?

skd08

Aug 18, 2017
Application Received by FBI on 19th May.
Credit Card Charged on 4th Aug.
Application mailed by FBI on 14th Aug.
Received by us on 18th Aug.

KanadianGuy

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
My finger prints rejected by FBI today and I have already submitted my application to CIC last week....do anyone know what CIC does in these cases if we inform them that the fingerprints are rejected and we are to do nothing for wait for 3 more months hoping FBI will provide a report in the second attempt.?

diogosouza

Star Member
May 23, 2017
My finger prints rejected by FBI today and I have already submitted my application to CIC last week....do anyone know what CIC does in these cases if we inform them that the fingerprints are rejected and we are to do nothing for wait for 3 more months hoping FBI will provide a report in the second attempt.?
I applied on July 11 and they gave me until October 1st to upload the PCC, so I think that there is enough time to upload even if they reject your fingerprints... If you send new fingerprints to the FBI, I think they will process it without the long wait time. Did you get instructions from the FBI? Ask them if they can process it as soon as the new fingerprints arrive there.

By the way, was your credit card charged?? (if yes, when?)

KanadianGuy

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
I applied on July 11 and they gave me until October 1st to upload the PCC, so I think that there is enough time to upload even if they reject your fingerprints... If you send new fingerprints to the FBI, I think they will process it without the long wait time. Did you get instructions from the FBI? Ask them if they can process it as soon as the new fingerprints arrive there.

By the way, was your credit card charged?? (if yes, when?)

Application delivered on 05/22
Card Charged on 08/08
they mailed the report on 08/15

Reactions: diogosouza

diogosouza

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Application delivered on 05/22
Card Charged on 08/08
they mailed the report on 08/15
oh, you got the report that your fingerprints were rejected by mail ?!
That's very inefficient... I though they sent you an email or called you...
You should send 3 or more fingerprint cards, just to be sure.