Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
I called yesterday and they were processing applications received on 25th May.
Hi gotanswers, I am just curious, I can see from your timeline that you have alrady uploaded you PCC to your application. What is relating you to FBI now? :)

disp.31089

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi Everyone,

First off..thanks for posting all your experiences here. Very useful and mostly reassuring. :)

The PCC request for me and my wife was delivered to the FBI on 27th May, 2017.
I do see that someone posted that they were processing applications received on 25th May.

Does that mean I can expect a credit card charge in a few days time ? I have till Sept 28th to submit all documents.

Also, does it help if you call them ? Do they let you know if the status of your own PCC request or do they just share the date of request they are currently processing?

Finally, which number can I call to check the status with them ?

gotanswers?

Star Member
Mar 22, 2017
Hi gotanswers, I am just curious, I can see from your timeline that you have alrady uploaded you PCC to your application. What is relating you to FBI now? :)
Yeah. I had sent 2 sets of prints 3 months apart and this is second set. Also, Ottawa is not confirming if they got my PCC which I uploaded on MYCiC, sent webform and replied to their email. The line in my MYCIC is still showing need more docs. I thought that I might let FBI process the 2nd set just incase they need something. Don't know whats going on in my Application.

Reactions: Umidjon90

gotanswers?

Star Member
Mar 22, 2017
Hi Everyone,

First off..thanks for posting all your experiences here. Very useful and mostly reassuring. :)

The PCC request for me and my wife was delivered to the FBI on 27th May, 2017.
I do see that someone posted that they were processing applications received on 25th May.

Does that mean I can expect a credit card charge in a few days time ? I have till Sept 28th to submit all documents.

Also, does it help if you call them ? Do they let you know if the status of your own PCC request or do they just share the date of request they are currently processing?

Finally, which number can I call to check the status with them ?
Speaking from my previous experience. My Credit card got charged on 1st June, they mailed it on 11th. I got the PCC on 15th. I am in Louisiana maybe you can shave couple of days if you are closer.

Reactions: diogosouza

ekramece

Star Member
May 17, 2017
FYI.
ITA : May 17
Finger print Application received by FBI:May 18
PCC mailed by FBI: August 10
PCC received to my address(USA): August 14(Last day to submit the application-August 15)
Application submitted and paid the fee: August 14

It was so close but glad i could make it on the 89th day of ITA.

PP05

Jul 5, 2017
FYI.
ITA : May 17
Finger print Application received by FBI:May 18
PCC mailed by FBI: August 10
PCC received to my address(USA): August 14(Last day to submit the application-August 15)
Application submitted and paid the fee: August 14

It was so close but glad i could make it on the 89th day of ITA.
Congratulations!!
Which place in USA was it mailed?
Im asking this as im on the west coast and have no idea how many days will it take for the report to reach me.

adt83

Oct 5, 2015
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
23-01-2017
AOR Received.
02/14/2017
File Transfer...
10-02-2017
Med's Done....
Done Upfront
Interview........
06/10/2017
Passport Req..
06/10/2017
VISA ISSUED...
06/10/2017
LANDED..........
23/09/2017
Seattle, WA, USA
Thanks for sharing. That's exciting! I'm up in Vancouver and our application was also received May 18, so hopefully it'll arrive today or tomorrow.

disp.31089

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
I got the charge on my card yesterday - 14th Aug.The mail reached FBI on 27th May.

I called them today and they informed me that they received it on 30th-May, that it is still in process and that I should call them towards the end of the week to get more info.

Reactions: diogosouza