+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

US PCC from delhi

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
Hi ,

I am currently in India and i need US PCC since i was living in usa on h4 for more than 14 months. can anyone explain the process from personal experience?

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
Seriously?
https://www.edo.cjis.gov/#/

No need to quadruple post the same question.
I'm sorry but I have to ask, did you even try reading about the process on their website from this same link I sent you the first time?
I am really grateful for the link you had provided and I did go through multiple forums too .. but the timeline is not clear not clear to me .. if you look at the question I’ve requested for personal experience. If you still have a doubt I can post all the forums I’ve gone through and the fingerprint .org I have shortlisted.

Having said that I did shortlist the org from your link. It’s on open forum and I do not think it’s wrong to ask a question in a detailed manner separately

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
I am really grateful for the link you had provided and I did go through multiple forums too .. but the timeline is not clear not clear to me .. if you look at the question I’ve requested for personal experience. If you still have a doubt I can post all the forums I’ve gone through and the fingerprint .org I have shortlisted.

Having said that I did shortlist the org from your link. It’s on open forum and I do not think it’s wrong to ask a question in a detailed manner separately
You don't "shortlist" how to get the US PCC. From outside the US, this is the only way.
If you're talking about shortlisting other organizations, called FBI Channelers, they are only available to US Citizens and Green Card holders.