SA 15-08-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront - 07-06-2016
Passport Req..
DM: 09-09-16
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-16
Bcgirl1 said:
I did post this in May thread as well....but I'm US Outland as well so....

I received my SA this morning! So excited!

App mailed May 18, received May 20
AOR received June 9, started processing June 8

Sent to Ottawa for processing!
Congrats! We recently received AOR and are waiting for SA glad they are still processing quickly! Fingers crossed :)

Brandon.D

Jan 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2016
Doc's Request.
Marriage Cert 20-07-2016
AOR Received.
02-06-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
15-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
N/A - DM: 08-07-2016
Bcgirl1 said:
I did post this in May thread as well....but I'm US Outland as well so....

I received my SA this morning! So excited!

App mailed May 18, received May 20
AOR received June 9, started processing June 8

Sent to Ottawa for processing!
Congratulations!!

Mrs Six said:
Congrats! We recently received AOR and are waiting for SA glad they are still processing quickly! Fingers crossed :)
Yes, it seems so. We just got a document request today (marriage certificate, we definitely sent it in the packet so I'm not sure how that got lost), and they've only been working on our app since July 11th.

Waitingrk2015

Jun 9, 2016
I receive a email yesterday to pay for
Right of permanent which I did already 8)
What is the next step?
Will there be any interview at this point ?
Why they didn't ask for ppr ?
What's the next ?

Please help !

CDNPR2014

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Waitingrk2015 said:
I receive a email yesterday to pay for
Right of permanent which I did already 8)
What is the next step?
Will there be any interview at this point ?
Why they didn't ask for ppr ?
What's the next ?

Please help !
if you are a us citizen and therefore visa exempt, and the letter did not include a passport request, then most likely that was waived. Usually the 2 requests are sent in the same letter. from what i can tell, PPR is typically waived if the copy of the passport submitted is valid for more than 6 mo, and it is unlikely the person would change their name during the process (ie: you are a woman who already did or you are a man). Generally, the next step after paying the fee is getting your approval letter. keep an eye out for ECAS changing to DM and a brown envelope from CIC in the mail within the next 2-4 weeks.

Waitingrk2015

Jun 9, 2016
Thank you for ur reply !!
My husband is a student in the USA and I did send a copy of this passport when we apply .
So am assuming that they won't request anything else but send that brown envelop Just can't wait !
Is this envelope or the COPR will be send to my husband in the state or to me in Canada ?
Thanks so much

CDNPR2014

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Waitingrk2015 said:
Thank you for ur reply !!
My husband is a student in the USA and I did send a copy of this passport when we apply .
So am assuming that they won't request anything else but send that brown envelop Just can't wait !
Is this envelope or the COPR will be send to my husband in the state or to me in Canada ?
Thanks so much
it is sent to the applicant to the address they put in the application. if your husband doesn't require a visa, then he will probably see the envelope soon. if he requires a visa because of his country of citizenship, then he will still receive a passport request.

Waitingrk2015

Jun 9, 2016
Well ,I will think if they need his passport ,they would have requested it the same time ..but will be happy if that was waive and we receive the package !
Thank u

CDNPR2014

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Waitingrk2015 said:
Well ,I will think if they need his passport ,they would have requested it the same time ..but will be happy if that was waive and we receive the package !
Thank u
what country is he from? if he is from a country that requires a visa, the next document he receives will be instructions about sending his passport for stamping. he will not receive the copr or be able to land without the visa if he requires one. i would recommend double checking the document with the RPRF request to be sure they aren't also requesting his passport.

CDNPR2014

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Waitingrk2015 said:
He's from Tunisia
if his passport is from Tunisia, then he requires a visa to enter canada.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas-all.asp

again, double check the letter received to be sure it doesn't offer instructions for sending the passport. if it didn't then he will receive a request for his passport once the RPRF is processed by CIC.

Brandon.D

Jan 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2016
Doc's Request.
Marriage Cert 20-07-2016
AOR Received.
02-06-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
15-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
N/A - DM: 08-07-2016
Brandon.D said:
We just got a document request today (marriage certificate, we definitely sent it in the packet so I'm not sure how that got lost)
Ahh, so it turns out we submitted the Civil Marriage Statement. We never heard back from them after I sent another copy of the Civil Marriage Statement, but we think we may have figured it out. We never went to Registries to get the actual Certificate of Marriage, as we were under the assumption that the Civil Marriage Statement counted. Kicking ourselves for not looking into it, but oh well. Paid extra to rush processing and should hopefully have it by Friday, which the lady seemed to imply was possible when my wife went in. Hopefully my first reply doesn't confuse them. I plan to wait until we get the actual Certificate of Marriage before replying again to minimize messages back and forth, unless anyone else thinks we should let them know that the actual document will be coming?

kathydk

May 17, 2016
Posted this in May 2016 thread too....BIG NEWS! My husband received his CoPR in mail today! It was dated July 13/16.

App received May 6/16
AOR May 26/16
SA email June 30/16
PA app changed to "In process" July 6/16
PA app changed to "Decision made" July 15/16

VO: Ottawa
Cdn sponsoring husband who is US citizen and lives in Michigan.

itsasyn17

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2016
AOR Received.
07-07-2016
IELTS Request
Background check started 29-08-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016 In Process 25-08-2016
Med's Done....
18-04-2016 Passed
Passport Req..
ECAS Decision Made: 15-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2016, returned to Ottawa, waiting for new COPRs
kathydk said:
Posted this in May 2016 thread too....BIG NEWS! My husband received his CoPR in mail today! It was dated July 13/16.

App received May 6/16
AOR May 26/16
SA email June 30/16
PA app changed to "In process" July 6/16
PA app changed to "Decision made" July 15/16

VO: Ottawa
Cdn sponsoring husband who is US citizen and lives in Michigan.

Congratulations!! I hope ours goes just as quickly, wow that's fast! ;D

screenguy80

Jan 27, 2016
Just wanted to say, we went to the border yesterday to do my wife's landing.
Whole process took less than ten minutes, it was flawless.

I couldn't have done all of this without huge help from the people here. It's a scary process even for straightforward cases, and I just wanted to thank everyone. This forum was a blessing.

KateChurchill

Jul 17, 2016
I'm a US citizen, married to a Canadian citizen, submitting an Outland app for permanent residency. Can anyone tell me how/where they submitted their two photographs (the ones specified in Appendix B)? I see on inland apps to staple them in a small envelope to form IMM 5669. Since the same IMM 5669 is part of the Outland app, should I do the same & attach the photos to it?
Thanks!