+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

US Embassy in Toronto - US visa appnts

stscorcher

Jun 9, 2022
So i see case last updated changed to today's date.. but status is still Application Received!!
this is like that Ghost Update that we normally see in IRCC..!! not sure what or how to make sense of this...
i also checked ais website to see if anything changed which still says "Send Documents"....

Case Created:28-Apr-2022
Case Last Updated:17-Jun-2022

jitheshani

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
So i see case last updated changed to today's date.. but status is still Application Received!!
this is like that Ghost Update that we normally see in IRCC..!! not sure what or how to make sense of this...
i also checked ais website to see if anything changed which still says "Send Documents"....

Any update is good than no update. :)Below thread is for a case in Ottawa where GU came and moved to Issued same day. So keep your fingers crossed.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/h1b-dropbox-ottawa-canada.768798/page-16#post-10121400

Reactions: stscorcher

karthik2479

Apr 19, 2017

What a coincidence - I just checked my application and noticed the same thing -/ yours App Recd - Apr 29

Lets hope they are working on both

Mr.Happy123

Star Member
Jul 24, 2018
Hi,

I have a valid US (B1/B2) visit visa and I applied online for a renewal last month. I send all the required documents via Canada post to the Toronto Consulate. It has been 1 month and I have not heard anything back from them. I don't even know if my documents reached them (I have signature confirmation from Canada post that they delivered the documents). How do I check my status? On the ais-usvia-info.compage it shows a green check mark with the words: "Current Status Send Documents".

Can anyone guide me here? Thanks!

jitheshani

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
Hi,

I have a valid US (B1/B2) visit visa and I applied online for a renewal last month. I send all the required documents via Canada post to the Toronto Consulate. It has been 1 month and I have not heard anything back from them. I don't even know if my documents reached them (I have signature confirmation from Canada post that they delivered the documents). How do I check my status? On the ais-usvia-info.compage it shows a green check mark with the words: "Current Status Send Documents".

Can anyone guide me here? Thanks!
Check here
https://ceac.state.gov/ceacstattracker/status.aspx