Jul 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I am a PR holder with Indian Citizenship. I am current living in Toronto. I require to appear for US B-1 Visa at Toronto embassy. Does anyone know if I need to get myself fingerprinted at Visa Application Center (VAC) before my Visa Interview at the embassy?

Thanks,

bibinpanicker

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi All,

I am a PR holder with Indian Citizenship. I am current living in Toronto. I require to appear for US B-1 Visa at Toronto embassy. Does anyone know if I need to get myself fingerprinted at Visa Application Center (VAC) before my Visa Interview at the embassy?

Thanks,
Is there an instruction for you to do fingerprints? I had applied for B-1 visa and I did not get fingerprints taken prior to my appointment at the US consulate.

gotodxb

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
30-08-2017
Passport Req..
29-09-2017
LANDED..........
25-10-2017
Hi All,

Thanks,
on the day of appointment Fingerprints will taken first inside the consulate before the interview, no need to take separately outside..