+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgently Help needed

Gopi567

Oct 16, 2019
Hey guys please tell me who is eligible for tax refund. I am foreign worker in Canada and average income yearly $51400. How much can I get tax refund in end of year. Please let me know

Thanks

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys please tell me who is eligible for tax refund. I am foreign worker in Canada and average income yearly $51400. How much can I get tax refund in end of year. Please let me know

Thanks
It's not urgent. You have until next years's tax packages to find out how much is your tax refund.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12

Thanks
As above, not urgent. There are numerous tax calculators out there if you just Google.

Dinc

Feb 19, 2019
Hi everybody,
My family just moved to Canada, ON and we all have PR at the moment.
What are necessary docs for child benefit apply and what are the tips and tricks ( we cant apply online because my wife doesn't have CRA account due to no job and tax income, so we will send the docs by mail).
is there any file in the forum or any web site you recommend?
Thank you so much in advance for your help

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi everybody,
My family just moved to Canada, ON and we all have PR at the moment.
What are necessary docs for child benefit apply and what are the tips and tricks ( we cant apply online because my wife doesn't have CRA account due to no job and tax income, so we will send the docs by mail).
is there any file in the forum or any web site you recommend?
Thank you so much in advance for your help
You need proof of your salary and your wife’s salary for the past 2 years. Have you looked at the application?