+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT - Unable to submit passport in 30 days

herpher

Jul 19, 2018
Got a message saying my PR process is almost complete and I need to submit my passport in Pakistan for the PR visa. Problem is I am in Saudi for the next four months for work and can't submit my passport in Pakistan. Please guide, they've told me I should inform the London immigration office immediately if I'm unable to submit my passport.

Please guide?

lampbreaker

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2015
Got a message saying my PR process is almost complete and I need to submit my passport in Pakistan for the PR visa. Problem is I am in Saudi for the next four months for work and can't submit my passport in Pakistan. Please guide, they've told me I should inform the London immigration office immediately if I'm unable to submit my passport.

Please guide?
Then inform them.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
How receptive do you think they will be to an extension or submission in Saudi instead?
They can accept it and can route you to local visa office.

herpher

Jul 19, 2018
How do I get them to do it? Should I just email the London office?

Also, how long does stamping typically take? In the email they've said 4 weeks, which seems too long.

safarizone

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
How do I get them to do it? Should I just email the London office?

Also, how long does stamping typically take? In the email they've said 4 weeks, which seems too long.

If you submit it at Riyadh expect 3 weeks, it would probably be done within 2. Note the actual body of the ppr email. It may just be asking you to submit it to any visa office, so you can go to vfs in Riyadh with the docs. Just ensure you have your iqama with you at all times so you don't get deported while your passport is in the Canadian Embassy, lol.