+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent :: TRV

DarkMann

Jan 27, 2014
Hey Guys,

Hope every body is fine and every thing is good.

Actually, i have some questions regarding TRV. I am a graduate student and my status is valid till the end of August, 2014, also my wife is here as a visitor and her status valid till March 31, 2014. And our TRV will expire in March 31, 2014 as well. So my questions are:

- Can i apply for TRV for my wife from Canada? and can i apply for it together ( me and her )?

- If i get a letter from my school shows my study will extend after August and attach it with TRV application, this new date will be considered or will give me the duration depending on what i have recently?

Thanks a lot

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
DarkMann said:
Hey Guys,

Hope every body is fine and every thing is good.

Actually, i have some questions regarding TRV. I am a graduate student and my status is valid till the end of August, 2014, also my wife is here as a visitor and her status valid till March 31, 2014. And our TRV will expire in March 31, 2014 as well. So my questions are:

- Can i apply for TRV for my wife from Canada? and can i apply for it together ( me and her )?

- If i get a letter from my school shows my study will extend after August and attach it with TRV application, this new date will be considered or will give me the duration depending on what i have recently?

Thanks a lot
is ur study permit going to be valid? if not then u first have to extend ur study permit then ur TRV.

DarkMann

Jan 27, 2014
mead said:
is ur study permit going to be valid? if not then u first have to extend ur study permit then ur TRV.
My study permit will be valid during the progress but my question is : if i attach a letter from my school show the graduate expected date will be after august, i will get the duration of TRV depending on this letter or on the recently study permit.