+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent sujjestion need about my sponser issue

Sampgoogly

Nov 16, 2015
Hi,

At first i want to introduce myself. My name is Sam chakraborty. I am from Bangladesh. Recently i completed Diploma in computer science and Engineering from Chittagong Polytechnic Institute. Now i want to take a Bachelor Course from University of Winnipeg in Manitoba.

I need badly a suggestion that is i want to show my Uncle (Brother of my mom) as my sponsor who will provide all tuition fees. He will show his bank statement and also balance which is near 35 lac. My question is can he be my sponsor ?? and one more thing that i need to explain why my uncle? why not parent ready to be as sponsor? But honestly my parent cant show the necessary bank solvency cause they don't have sufficient money. If i tell that is it will be problemetic ?? .

* I have another option that i work in My Uncles Company as an IT Junior Executive Engineer. So he also tell me if you need i can sposer from Company. Like my company send you to canada for getting higher education so my company will supply all expenses. So Company account statement will be provide. My question is that can i do that ?? can my company be my sponsor ?? and what kind of document need as a company sponsorhip.

Please help me brothers.
Thanks,
Sam Chakraborty

floomy

Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I would put your uncle as a sponsor, not his company .

you can present his company as a asset and income source from a sponsor.

he could state in the letter
1. reason of being sponsor (as you are concerned )
2. specific amount of money and how often send (every month, yearly etc)
3. singed by the sponsor.

good luck.

Sampgoogly

Nov 16, 2015
Dear Floomy bro,

I am not cleared about one thing. That can i show like that "I work in abc company as an IT engineer and this company will bear all of my expenses. And as a proof company account statement will be submit" That means i want to show the visa center that i am going there by company not from my family so is company Sponsorship is Enough ??

Thanks,
SAM

RAZU

Apr 26, 2015
Hi

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/international-student-sponsorship-by-canadian-citizen-t105463.0.html

This would help u I guess

floomy

Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If the company is owned by your uncle, then you can present his company as your uncle's asset and income source.
Your uncle would be your sponsor.

if your uncle works for the company , still the company (perhaps your uncle's boss) would be your sponsor.

Sampgoogly

Nov 16, 2015
Dear Rju bro,

Thanks for the link. But i have a question if i show the embassy that no familly member is sponser me. I am applying for Canadian visa for getting higher studies which cost totally bear by company. Generally i work in this company and there is no blood relationship to Managing director who is giving me the scholarship offer. so can i show him as my financer ?

Thanks,
Sam

Abbas1

Star Member
Apr 2, 2012
Sampgoogly said:
Dear Rju bro,

Thanks for the link. But i have a question if i show the embassy that no familly member is sponser me. I am applying for Canadian visa for getting higher studies which cost totally bear by company. Generally i work in this company and there is no blood relationship to Managing director who is giving me the scholarship offer. so can i show him as my financer ?

Thanks,
Sam
If the company you work for offers you a scholarship, then yes you may try applying with that providing they will be responsible for all of your expenses in Canada during your studies.

My suggestion for you, apply as your uncle is the sponsor and make it simple as he is doing a favour to you.

All the best

Sampgoogly

Nov 16, 2015
Thanks Abbas Brother,

So you think showing my Uncle will be best choice rather than my office. Sounds like interesting. One more doubt brother What i need to show exactly
for proof that my uncle will provide me. Except Bank statement is there anything else??? one more thing. Do i have to proof the relationship with my uncle or not ? if yes what kind of Document Need. Please Tell me.

Advance lots of thanks to my all brother for helping me.

Thanks,
Sam Chakraborty

Sampgoogly

Nov 16, 2015
Dear All,

I am getting confused. Ok let me clear honestly Firstly my father have property land which is near 24 k CAD valuation. So my father can show it. In addition i can show my Uncle Who is not my blood relative as he have fixed deposit near 30 K CAD.

And i have an opportunity from my office that my MD (Managing Director) he tell me that he can give me a letter in which it will be written that "He will provide my all educational expenses from his company account . He is taking my all responsibility. And the company is sending me to canda for getting bachelor degree from canda. His company have current acccount which past 6 year transaction is more than 30 K"

Now The question is can i make all three as my sponsor if yes what kind of document need please explain.
Secondly if not which one will be the better my father and non relative uncle or my father and my working company sponsorship.

Please i am confused badly need your help guys. Thanks For being patient.

floomy

Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I would present your uncle and company.

1. if your uncle is not really your uncle (not brother of your father or mother), then I would present him to VO as one of your financial sponsor.
you would need
* a letter that explain your relationship with him (ex. family friend, your fathers best friend etc)
* a letter from him that he will sponsor you financially till you study ends.
* his income tax, annual /monthly income proof/bank statement anything you can prove he make enough to sponsor you (beside supporting himself and his family in home country)

2. you can also present your company as sponsor/scholarship.

* a letter from the company and signed by company owner (not your supervisor )
* any financial proof from the company - if they wire some money before your apply for SP then you can present the bank receipt etc.

3. don't think your father can support you so write a simple explanation like you did here.
ex- your father is not able to sponsor you but found good two financial sponsors for your study in Canada etc.

Good luck.

Mohammad Wally

Star Member
Oct 19, 2013
Listen, financial stability is not just your bank statement. Your goal is to satisfy the Visa Officer that you will come back to your country because you have that sort of financial stability in Bangladesh. I remember, when I applied, I was strictly told not to show my aunt as a sponsor to come Canada. The reason is, it immediately catches the eye of a Visa Officer that this individual won't come back to Canada because he doesn't have any financial stability and that's why he took a sponsor. Parents and their assets are the biggest stability which increases your chance to get a visa. I will suggest you to make a financial affidavit. This is very important. Where you will state all you have. That financial affidavit is the proof of your financial stability and also the reason to come back Bangladesh. From this affidavit you will justify the visa officer that you will come back which you will write as a support letter with your application package. Anything whatever your parents have will do. Even your father can also write a sworn affidavit that he will provide you with all the expenses you need for your higher studies. My father wrote a separate letter with his employment certificate where he clearly indicated to the visa officer that he will provide with my expenses. He showed his pay stub and etc. Whatever you write on that financial affidavit, you have to give proof of everything. Don't go to any agency. Do it by yourself. It takes patience and motivation. Don't get confused!! Cheers.

Sampgoogly

Nov 16, 2015
Mohammad Wally said:
Listen, financial stability is not just your bank statement. Your goal is to satisfy the Visa Officer that you will come back to your country because you have that sort of financial stability in Bangladesh. I remember, when I applied, I was strictly told not to show my aunt as a sponsor to come Canada. The reason is, it immediately catches the eye of a Visa Officer that this individual won't come back to Canada because he doesn't have any financial stability and that's why he took a sponsor. Parents and their assets are the biggest stability which increases your chance to get a visa. I will suggest you to make a financial affidavit. This is very important. Where you will state all you have. That financial affidavit is the proof of your financial stability and also the reason to come back Bangladesh. From this affidavit you will justify the visa officer that you will come back which you will write as a support letter with your application package. Anything whatever your parents have will do. Even your father can also write a sworn affidavit that he will provide you with all the expenses you need for your higher studies. My father wrote a separate letter with his employment certificate where he clearly indicated to the visa officer that he will provide with my expenses. He showed his pay stub and etc. Whatever you write on that financial affidavit, you have to give proof of everything. Don't go to any agency. Do it by yourself. It takes patience and motivation. Don't get confused!! Cheers.
Thanks Mohammod ali vai for your reply. Thanks a lot for your inspirational and important spech

Sampgoogly

Nov 16, 2015
floomy said:
I would present your uncle and company.

1. if your uncle is not really your uncle (not brother of your father or mother), then I would present him to VO as one of your financial sponsor.
you would need
* a letter that explain your relationship with him (ex. family friend, your fathers best friend etc)
* a letter from him that he will sponsor you financially till you study ends.
* his income tax, annual /monthly income proof/bank statement anything you can prove he make enough to sponsor you (beside supporting himself and his family in home country)

2. you can also present your company as sponsor/scholarship.

* a letter from the company and signed by company owner (not your supervisor )
* any financial proof from the company - if they wire some money before your apply for SP then you can present the bank receipt etc.

3. don't think your father can support you so write a simple explanation like you did here.
ex- your father is not able to sponsor you but found good two financial sponsors for your study in Canada etc.

Good luck.

Dear Floomy Bro,

I am really grateful to you and this forum. You people just giving me solution more than brother. By the way brother That means i can show my uncle and my company as a sponsor. One more question how i proof the relationship. As an example he is look like my family relative but not in blood relation. Can i have to proof it ?? And one more "any financial proof from the company - if they wire some money before your apply for SP then you can present the bank receipt etc." in this sector if they still dont provide me any fund what can i submit ?

Additionally can i submit the property evaluation certificate which property is in my father name ?? or is it necessary ?

Thanks,
Samprit Chakraborty

floomy

Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your uncle can explain you and his relationship in his letter .
what his letter should contains.

1. explanation of your relation with him (family friend from your mother or father side , know you since you're kid and decide to help you financially to study in Canada etc)

2. He can write that he would wire you specific amount every month /year/semester (as detail as ) he can .

3. if your uncle is willing to pay a tuition for first semester before you apply for SP, it would be helpful.
even if he would not, still his letter and proof of income would also good.

4. if you would not present your father as a sponsor, then don't think it is necessary to send his land evaluation.

good luck.

Sampgoogly

Nov 16, 2015
floomy said:
Your uncle can explain you and his relationship in his letter .
what his letter should contains.

1. explanation of your relation with him (family friend from your mother or father side , know you since you're kid and decide to help you financially to study in Canada etc)

2. He can write that he would wire you specific amount every month /year/semester (as detail as ) he can .

3. if your uncle is willing to pay a tuition for first semester before you apply for SP, it would be helpful.
even if he would not, still his letter and proof of income would also good.

4. if you would not present your father as a sponsor, then don't think it is necessary to send his land evaluation.

good luck.
Thanks A lot for your suggestion brother Can you please give me some sample for proof of relationship i mean since kid what kind of document i can submit. and one thing more that is i dont want to make my father as main sponsor i just want to show his land property. Is it neccessary if not i will only show my uncle as a sponser right ?? and can i include my another uncle who is also not relative and have fixed deposit near 30 K CAD ???

Which one will be best . If any sample of relationship proof please it will be your honour to send me sampgoogly@gmail.com