+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent sujjestion need about my sponser issue

Sampgoogly

Nov 16, 2015
floomy said:
Your uncle can explain you and his relationship in his letter .
what his letter should contains.

1. explanation of your relation with him (family friend from your mother or father side , know you since you're kid and decide to help you financially to study in Canada etc)

2. He can write that he would wire you specific amount every month /year/semester (as detail as ) he can .

3. if your uncle is willing to pay a tuition for first semester before you apply for SP, it would be helpful.
even if he would not, still his letter and proof of income would also good.

4. if you would not present your father as a sponsor, then don't think it is necessary to send his land evaluation.

good luck.
Floomy Brother can u please provide Me any example or sample please cause i have never write like that. or what kind of document can i submit as the proof of my uncle and my familly freindship which is more than a blood relation

floomy

Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
there is no document for it.

you can write a letter saying like
" I have know xxx(your uncle name) since when I was kid and he has been family friend of my parents.
my father/mother know him since xxxx etc"

so you can write a simple letter that explain how you know your uncle and how long know each other and how your uncle decide to support you etc.

Again there is NO document to prove your relationship with you and your uncle so do not bother to have it.

WRITE a letter by yourself.
That should be enough.