+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

[URGENT] Soft landing in different province

uzumaki.naruto

Jul 22, 2019
Hi,

I am planning to do soft landing by car for 2 days in Vancouver, British Columbia. My COPR destination is Toronto, Ontario. I'm FSW-O candidate. (Not PNP)

Is it okay to soft land in Vancouver? Will border agent ask me why did I come here? I have no plans to go to Toronto on this trip.

uzumaki.naruto

Jul 22, 2019
Hi @ContactFront Thank a lot!

If I tell them that I'm here only for 2 days (which they might ask), will that create any issues (since it becomes evident that I'm not going to Toronto now)?
Also, any reason we have city of destination on COPR? Are we supposed to go there first?

Is there any documentation from CIC about this?

I'm just nervous if I should go to Vancouver instead of Toronto. Vancouver is closer to me.

Smartypreet24

Jan 18, 2022
Can we do soft landing in different province (Ontario)if We are nominee of another different province (Saskatchewan)via Land border and return back to USA from Ontario?

As Ontario Land Border is closer to our place. Actually we are not planning to go Regina this time. We are planning to return from land border (Ontario) after activating PR. Final move to Regina we will do after few months.

We Will give our Saskatchewan relative’s address . Will it work?

Smartypreet24

Jan 18, 2022
SINP NOMINEE , SOFT LANDING IN ONTARIO VIA LAND BORDER

Can we do soft landing in different province (Ontario)if We are nominee of another different province (Saskatchewan)via Land border and return back to USA from Ontario?

As Ontario Land Border is closer to our place. Actually we are not planning to go Regina this time. We are planning to return from land border (Ontario) after activating PR. Final move to Regina we will do after few months.

We Will give our Saskatchewan relative’s address . Will it work?