+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent reply anticipated regarding Qualification and work experience clash

Kan999

Oct 1, 2016

Hi All ,

I have completed my graduation (Btech in electronics and communications engineering) and have a 2yrs experience in a reputed IT MNC (TCS).
My doubt is the if this causes some problem for Canada PR having qualification as Electronics Engineer and worked as Developer Programer in IT industry. ??

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For Express Entry, your work experience and education do not have to match.

Work/education mismatch is only be a problem for certain provinces' PNPs.

Kan999

Oct 1, 2016
Much thanks.

Do Nova Scotia allow this ?
Also if a person has to get LMIA , does the same thing cause issue at that time ??

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kan999 said:
Much thanks.

Do Nova Scotia allow this ?
Also if a person has to get LMIA , does the same thing cause issue at that time ??
You'll have to read Nova Scotia's application guide.

I have no idea about the LMIA process, sorry.

Donald Trump

Aug 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Experts,
I have a situation and would like your input
My employer denied to give me experience letter stating my daily tasks because of my company policy. They have given me the letter of denial. Hence I am relying on the reference letter I obtained from factory director, former boss, former colleague and current colleague. I have also included the USA work visa petition (H1B Petition) that states my work duties.
The issue is, my H1B petition job description falls under NOC 2211 and mentions just a line NOC 2221. Reference letters from above mentioned individuals describes my job duties purely of NOC 2221 which is the FACT. My work does fall under NOC 2221. My lawyer says there is no harm in submitting H1B petition even when the job description is not fully align with the reference letter obtained from individuals.
Should I submit H1B petition? or should I only rely on reference letters?
Thanks,
Best wishes for Oct 5th.