+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT!!! Received PR end of the process Confirmation email, but living outside Canada

Kiran90

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
18-02-2018
Passport Req..
18-07-2018
That's quite a long time. Did you have to follow up until you finally received it?
Hi, I just crossed checked the timeline and seems like I didn't wait that long although I felt the other way. I have updated my timeline on the signature part. Please check it.

Reactions: sponsort

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
Good to know, thanks! Yes, I guess once you push back the process, things are a little slower...
Hey any updates on your PR?
We ended up receiving the PR Portal access with the 7-day window before our trip, but only completed it today, 12 days later.

Dolphin22

Dec 20, 2021
Hey any updates on your PR?
We ended up receiving the PR Portal access with the 7-day window before our trip, but only completed it today, 12 days later.
Hi! Yes, I sent them an email as soon as I got back to Canada and received portal credentials the next day. Within a few days, they send me my ecopr, and I am now just waiting for them to approve the photo and send me the PR card (although that can take a lot of time as well from what I read)...
Had you told them that you were going away?

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
Hi! Yes, I sent them an email as soon as I got back to Canada and received portal credentials the next day. Within a few days, they send me my ecopr, and I am now just waiting for them to approve the photo and send me the PR card (although that can take a lot of time as well from what I read)...
Had you told them that you were going away?
Hey. That's great! Congratz!
Yes, we did inform IRCC about our trip and they just told us to confirm if we were gonna stay away for more than 30 days, which wasn't the case! They didn't close the PR Portal account and we were able to submit everything when we came back to Canada. We also sent an email confirming we were back.
Fingers crossed there will be no delays on the CoPR!

Dolphin22

Dec 20, 2021
Hey. That's great! Congratz!
Yes, we did inform IRCC about our trip and they just told us to confirm if we were gonna stay away for more than 30 days, which wasn't the case! They didn't close the PR Portal account and we were able to submit everything when we came back to Canada. We also sent an email confirming we were back.
Fingers crossed there will be no delays on the CoPR!
Thanks, it's quite a relief! I am glad it all worked out on your end as well! Good luck for the CoPR, I am sure it will be fast!

HP261

Apr 19, 2021
Hello All,

I am in the same boat. I moved permanently to USA. Still, Me and my wife both received portal request as if we are in CANADA. I replied to them and talked with IRCC agent. Agent mentioned that my file is sent back to OTTAWA. Approx, how long will it take for them to send me and wife PPR request? P.S. I received the portal email on dec 22nd,2022 and replied to make the changes on the same day.

Appreciate your time and response.

Ay_Li

May 25, 2023
Hello All,

I am in the same boat. I moved permanently to USA. Still, Me and my wife both received portal request as if we are in CANADA. I replied to them and talked with IRCC agent. Agent mentioned that my file is sent back to OTTAWA. Approx, how long will it take for them to send me and wife PPR request? P.S. I received the portal email on dec 22nd,2022 and replied to make the changes on the same day.

Appreciate your time and response.
Hii, please I am in a similar situation. Did you eventually get the PPR Request? Please let me know. Thanks

Chefskiss

Star Member
Sep 21, 2022
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
30-08-2022
AOR Received.
30-11-2022
Med's Done....
14-09-2022
I have received portal credentials...
Was just waiting on response on the Web forms I have been submitting since almost year ago.

And no, I Don not have any valid visa to enter Canada.
Did you make your way back to Canada?

Chefskiss

Star Member
Sep 21, 2022
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
30-08-2022
AOR Received.
30-11-2022
Med's Done....
14-09-2022
Hii, please I am in a similar situation. Did you eventually get the PPR Request? Please let me know. Thanks
hey, did u end up getting your PPR?