+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT!!! Received PR end of the process Confirmation email, but living outside Canada

vnyaraju

Sep 8, 2020
Hi Everyone,

I applied for PR under Canadian Experience Class(CEC), while applying I was in Canada, later I left Canada and came back to my home country.

I got email from IRCC officer stating that "We are at the end of the process for your application for permanent residence in Canada", but they asked me to confirm that "I currently live in Canada".

But the problem here is currently I am living outside the Canada, I replied to IRCC officer the same over the email.

Its been more than 45 days after my reply to them, Still I dint got any response from the IRCC officer.

Will they accept my PR application if I live outside Canada or they will keep my application on hold until I return back to Canada?

I am tensed, could someone help me with the correct information and what I have to do next?

Thanks in advance!

Kiran90

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
18-02-2018
Passport Req..
18-07-2018
Hi, I just received the same email today though my application is outland. Did u hear from them yet?

vinothkumar92

Sep 21, 2021
Hi Everyone,

I applied for PR under Canadian Experience Class(CEC), while applying I was in Canada, later I left Canada and came back to my home country.

I got email from IRCC officer stating that "We are at the end of the process for your application for permanent residence in Canada", but they asked me to confirm that "I currently live in Canada".

But the problem here is currently I am living outside the Canada, I replied to IRCC officer the same over the email.

Its been more than 45 days after my reply to them, Still I dint got any response from the IRCC officer.

Will they accept my PR application if I live outside Canada or they will keep my application on hold until I return back to Canada?

I am tensed, could someone help me with the correct information and what I have to do next?

Thanks in advance!
Hi ,

I am on the same scenario, can i know how you got your application processed, it will definitely help us avoid few tensions. Thanks

RobinKang

Mar 19, 2022
Same scenario as well.....
anyone made progress? Stuck in this position since may 2021.
Inform the IRCC by web form that currently you are outside Canada. Meanwhile get your portal credentials but do not complete portal until you are back to Canada. Do you have valid visa to enter Canada?

Gourish

Mar 26, 2022
I have received portal credentials...
Was just waiting on response on the Web forms I have been submitting since almost year ago.

And no, I Don not have any valid visa to enter Canada.

RobinKang

Mar 19, 2022
I have received portal credentials...
Was just waiting on response on the Web forms I have been submitting since almost year ago.

And no, I Don not have any valid visa to enter Canada.
Contact on portal mail, explain to them that you don't have valid visa to enter back to Canada and also submit web form again.

Kiran90

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
18-02-2018
Passport Req..
18-07-2018
Same scenario as well.....
anyone made progress? Stuck in this position since may 2021.
Hi, my Spouse was in similar situation. He got the portal email in Sept 2021. We responded back to the email saying that he’s an Outland applicant. they Responded back saying to contact them once my spouse is in Canada. I emailed them again saying that he’s an Outland applicant who’s waiting for his Corp. they didn’t respond to the email. From Sept to Jan I called cic agents so many times to ask them about the status. They kept saying that the application is in The States now and all I need to do is to wait. (My spouse used to live in The States). By Jan, he visited me in Canada..he had visitors visa. Once he came here I responded to the email that I received in September saying that he’s here now. A month later, they responded to the email and they opened the portal for him. Within a week he got his Corp. In 2 weeks, he got his PR card.

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
Inform the IRCC by web form that currently you are outside Canada. Meanwhile get your portal credentials but do not complete portal until you are back to Canada. Do you have valid visa to enter Canada?
Hey. Question, you say not to complete the portal credentials until the person is back in Canada, but doesnt it need to be filled out within 7 days?

Kiran90

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
18-02-2018
Passport Req..
18-07-2018
Hey. Question, you say not to complete the portal credentials until the person is back in Canada, but doesnt it need to be filled out within 7 days?
You will get the portal details only after confirming that you are in Canada. When my received the email, he was outside of Canada and I informed cic the same. I was then told to contact cic when he is back in Canada.
once he was in Canada, we responded to the email and then the portal details were sent to us.

Reactions: sponsort

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
You will get the portal details only after confirming that you are in Canada. When my received the email, he was outside of Canada and I informed cic the same. I was then told to contact cic when he is back in Canada.
once he was in Canada, we responded to the email and then the portal details were sent to us.
We've done the same. We've explained that my wife (being sponsored by me) is in Canada right now, but we have a short trip overseas in July, so we'd like the credentials to be sent after we come back to Canada. We havent heard from them yet (we sent the email last Monday).
How long after you informed you were back did they take to send the credentials?
Thanks

Kiran90

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
18-02-2018
Passport Req..
18-07-2018
We've done the same. We've explained that my wife (being sponsored by me) is in Canada right now, but we have a short trip overseas in July, so we'd like the credentials to be sent after we come back to Canada. We havent heard from them yet (we sent the email last Monday).
How long after you informed you were back did they take to send the credentials?
Thanks
That took almost 2 months. I informed them on Jan and they got back to me on March with the details for opening the portal.

Kiran90

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
18-02-2018
Passport Req..
18-07-2018
That's quite a long time. Did you have to follow up until you finally received it?
They take a lot of time. I didn't expect an immediate response. But towards the mid of March I started to worry about it and decided to call...by then I received a response from them.

Reactions: sponsort