+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT QUESTION REGARDING LOE AND WORK HISTORY!! ANY HELP IS MUCH APPRECIATED

warid

Aug 31, 2019
I am on the last step of submitting my profile and I have 2 questions:
1. Should I attach LOE along with the proof documents or should I upload it separately in the "Client Information" section. For e.g. I have to explain about POF and Work Experience. As of now I have made 2 LOEs and attached them with the respective files.
2. In the spouse work experience I have entered "nil" as I am not claiming any points for it. However I have mentioned the same in the Personal History section. Should I give a detailed explanation of this in the "Client Information" section?

SambaBlue

Mar 6, 2020
I am on the last step of submitting my profile and I have 2 questions:
1. Should I attach LOE along with the proof documents or should I upload it separately in the "Client Information" section. For e.g. I have to explain about POF and Work Experience. As of now I have made 2 LOEs and attached them with the respective files.
2. In the spouse work experience I have entered "nil" as I am not claiming any points for it. However I have mentioned the same in the Personal History section. Should I give a detailed explanation of this in the "Client Information" section?
Hi,

1. If you have multiple LoEs, suggest that you include a table and attach them in others section of the main applicant. We did the same. However, I had one specific LOE about my dependants police certificate that I attached in the respective section of police certificate. Please note that multiple files cannot be attached. You would have to merge all supports pdf together and attach them as one file.

2. Yes, if you are not claiming any points, select none, however, in personal activities section, you will have to disclose. It might be worthwhile to add an LoE on this just to be sure but don't think its necessary. We didn't add an LoE for this. It was same case for me. I did not claim any points for my wife work experience. But disclosed it all in personal activities section. We successfully got the PR without any questions.

Reactions: warid